Chapter 11: Retaliation

Start from the beginning

"How is he supposed to know what we're talking about if you won't show him?" the older blonde snapped, trying to pry the papers out of the smaller male's arms, "It's only for a second!"

"Idiots," Yamato huffed, "We're talking about the story written about (Y/n). The one you let spread around campus. Yeah, that's done now. We want it gone. Now."

"I-I understand," the principal nodded, giving a nervous expression, "But that will be easier said than done."

"What the fuck is hard about it, huh? We just gotta find the bastard that wrote this."

"That would require an investigation!"

"Obviously."

"You said you wouldn't involve Kazuya! An investigation would be made public. He would know!"

"That's not on us. We only said we wouldn't bring it to his attention that you put the best student at Keisetsu on probation. You know, the one that made this school prestigious in the first place. The matter of you letting fantasized pornography about a female student circulate around school...Well, that's different. You should have involved the police immediately."

Of course, the brunette was right. Again, if it had been one of the paying students, such a thing would have never been allowed to go on. But the (h/c) haired girl was an easy target. It only made sense the principal wanted to keep it quiet. After all, why risk pissing off the sons of some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the country? When weighed against them, (Y/n) didn't measure at all. But now an Akahito and a Trewin (among other influential families' heirs) were on her side.

"We've already taken matters to stop this," the man spewed out, becoming more anxious about the situation.

"How?" Shota scoffed, glancing over at a Takuya still being protective over the story papers, "Rei got ahold of this immediately."

"Well, we do ban pornography in class. In fact, we are very strict about it. Students caught violating this rule will be suspended."

"That's standard in all Akahito schools," Rei chuckled, "It was like that at Jindei, too. If that kind of thing was allowed, the dumb guys would never stop jacking their - Well, let's just say it's hardly the environment for a young lady."

"Right, but - "

"Let me just ask this," Narahashi joined in, taking in a deep breath to calm himself, "How many people have read this?"

"That's a difficult question. I wouldn't have the statistics on me."

"That's fine. I'll get that from the police. Uh...right? You guys are going to make sure the police...," the bluenette trailed off, looking for validation from the others, to which Yamato nodded, "Ah, good. But I want the numbers from you first, sir."

The man didn't see what good that would do. It wasn't like he had a professional opinion about everything, and, even if he was clued into the students' activities, he wouldn't have known anything like that. In fact, when it came to the story, he really only knew the basics of what it was. He'd never actually touched the thing. The man also didn't know about the "lists" that had come out of it.

"Well," he paused, tapping his fingers nervously on his chair-arm, "I would probably estimate that around half of the male population has read it."

"And the girls?"

"Mr. Shiko, I realize you're also here on a scholarship, and while you might think you are part of a higher social class, the kind of girls around your class are different from the girls here. These are young ladies. They wouldn't touch something like this. Now, I don't believe this involves you. Please, return to - "