Announcement

Hello, beautiful bubby-wubbies

It's Marzi here. How have you guys been? I hope your day is going great. I appreciate each and everyone of you who have been reading and following Seven Times. It's been more than a year since I started this book, and I can't believe I still have readers! But honestly, thank you so much for being here. I did not expect to receive this much love from you guys.

So truly, I love you all.

But everything must come to an end and I'm so sad to say this, but so does this book. After a long time of thinking about it, I have decided to discontinue Seven Times.

I'm sorry.

...

Lol. No. I'm just kidding. Don't come after me. I love you. I was joking. I'm sorry!

In fact, I'm actually here to announce a second book, titled "Seven Times: Mikrokosmos". Yes, a second book of sorts to Seven Times!

It's basically a compilation of interconnected one-shot stories involving our seven, wonderful Bangtan Boys and their beloved girl, Lalisa, from alternate worlds and different timelines. I initially wanted to create separate books for these stories, but since they were meant to be one-shots, I figured it would be better to do it this way.

Follow me to get updates when I release new books and chapters! Also, check out the next page for a preview of the 2nd book's cover.

To clarify, this doesn't mean I'm abandoning Seven Times. It's always gonna be my baby, aight? 

I love you all. Enjoy! 

Marzi