Jin III.

[Jin x Lisa]

There she is.

Performing, dancing to her heart's content.

Jin's eyes were locked on her.

She's so beautiful.

He couldn't believe that the little girl who used to cry around people grew into a confident goddess.

She's smiling a lot now.

She bloomed into a wonderful woman, and Jin couldn't help but overflow with happiness and admiration for her.

But he knows, he's not the only one.

And as he gazed around, he could see the adoring eyes each member had for the girl. Every single one of them had a look of amazement on their faces, some even with.. pride and fondness?

That made him curious.

"Look at me, look at me.. Look at me now."

Just as her lyrics said, Jin's eyes went back to her.

He just couldn't resist her. Just like before.

Does she still remember him?

He hoped so.

Because he.. he can't forget her.

...

"I'm gonna go brrrrr.. RAMBO!"

Taehyung kept repeating that part over and over again, his hands holding an imaginary rifle. His smile was from ear to ear as he spoke,

"That hook was awesome! And the way she rapped it--"

"You just wouldn't shut up about her, huh?" Suga interrupted Tae, his face donning a look of mild amusement and slight annoyance. "You've been going on and on about her since their debut. And ever since their performance awhile ago, you haven't stopped talking about her. When will you stop?"

"Never!"

Jin watched as their Alien stuck out a tongue towards Yoongi. That made him shake his head.

Tae's such a Blackpink fanboy.

"Well, she.. she was amazing," Jungkook suddenly said, which made the rest of the group turn to him in surprise, especially Jin. Even JK? He noticed then that the boy's ears turned red at the sudden attention. "What?"

"Our baby's turning into a man!" quipped Jimin.

"Time flew by so fast, huh?" RM said.

"Wooh! International playboy!" Jhope added.

"Shut up!"

"How dare you say that to your Hyung---"

"Guys, pipe it down! They're about to pass by our spot."

"What-- Lisa--"

"Seriously, don't embarrass us, Taehyung."

Seokjin chuckled at their antics, then tried to straighten his face as he saw Blackpink approaching. They were placed near Bangtan's spot.

'I guess,' he thought, 'Blackpink's in their area.'

He tried the best he can not to laugh at his own joke.

As the girls came closer, his eyes instinctively searched for Lisa's face and-- there she is. Her pale blonde hair was swaying as she walked, and her striking features made her seem like a runway model.

Being that gorgeous should be a crime.

Really, he's not supposed to be staring at her like this, not with so many cameras focused on him and his members.

And the way Kook and Tae spoke about her..

He should stop himself from being too obvious. He really should.

But Jin's finding it harder and harder to take his gaze away from her.

Discreetly, he followed her with his orbs and when he saw how close she was sitting to them, his heart began to thump uncontrollably.

He should really stop before anyone notices him. He should not be looking at her this long.

But just when he tried to turn his eyes away from their direction, he noticed something that made him freeze in his seat.

She.. She's now looking at him too.