Hoseok VI.

[Hoseok x Lisa]

2016

July

Hoseok aimed to improve himself and widen his horizons as a performer. He studied different dance styles, learned various rapping techniques and even worked on his vocals, which eventually led to him doing a lot of the backing vocals and sound effects for their official songs.

He also familiarized himself more with making beats and producing, wanting to participate more with their album-making and if given the chance, to work on his own solo music like Suga.

His confidence once wavered because of the hateful words antis threw at him, telling him he wasn't good-looking enough or talented enough to be in BTS.

So he turned his fear and anxiety into a burning desire to prove them all wrong.

He decided to work hard and to develop his skills until he can no longer doubt himself, because he knew what he was capable of.

Hoseok won't let anyone get in between him and the stage. So he trained, until his muscles felt like they're giving out, until his bones felt like they were breaking apart, until his lungs couldn't take it anymore.

And his hard work- his members' hard work definitely paid off.

As time went by, his little group had gained more support than they had ever expected, especially from international fans. Their album, Young Forever, received so much love from their fans and even until now, he still couldn't believe that they were able to perform in front of 12,000 people at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena for their Epilogue concert.

Little by little, they were getting closer to their dreams.

He just wished that Priya was there to see it.

Unlike what his friends told him, his feelings for her never diminished. The more days that passed by without him seeing her, the more that his desire to meet her again strengthened.

But ever since their phone call last year, he had not heard from her again. It had been so long, and he was terribly missing her. He would always make sure that his phone was on maximum volume, afraid that he would miss her call.

But it never came.

Time to time, he'd text Marin for news regarding his beloved, but the stylist was careful not to give him too much information out of fear that her CEO might find out again.

Hoseok certainly understood why, so he didn't press the older woman any further.

All he knew was that her group was about to debut, and he just couldn't wait.

"Yah! Look at this! YG uploaded a practice video!" Taehyung called out excitedly to his brothers who were all resting in the practice room with him. Their session for the day just ended, and they were all lounging around resting when their second youngest's voice rang, "Oh wow, it's them! Their new girl group!"

In a flash, the boys have crowded around the laptop Taehyung was using, their gazes focused at the four figures posing to the intro of "Bitch Better Have My Money". They were all pretty, and undeniably had appeal and skills.