Hoseok II.

[Hoseok x Lisa]

2015

May

The moment Hoseok opened his eyes, images of what transpired the night before flashed in his head

It was a bit hazy, but he still could remember how he caught himself frozen at the sight of a girl dominating the dance floor, her shoulder-length blonde hair flying as she smoothly moved her body to the music, her plump lips twisting into a seductive smile when he boldly stepped towards her.

He couldn't forget the fiery look in her hazel eyes, nor her intoxicating presence.

He couldn't forget her.

He had to see her.

With that thought in mind, Hoseok made an abrupt move to sit up from the bed, only to stop when he felt his head throb in pain. Damn. "Ack!"

That's when he fully realized that he was actually back in the dorms.

Wait. How did he get home?

"You really shouldn't drink so much, Hoba," a voice suddenly said from somewhere. He turned to the side, only to see Namjoon walking to his bed. "You know how you get when drink alcohol."

Hoseok blinked. "You.. You took me home?"

"I wasn't the only one," Joon tilted his chin towards the door, and Hoseok was surprised to see Yoongi and Seokjin standing there with disapproving looks on their faces. "Yoongi-hyung found you first and Jin-hyung drove us home with his car."

"Really?" The dancer rubbed his nape in embarrassment, "I'm sorry. My friends were really insistent on making me drink-"

"They sure were. Especially that red-haired girl who kept on clinging to you like a leech. She even refused to let you go home with us," Yoongi raised a brow, his arms crossed, "She seemed really familiar. Wasn't she that ex who cheated on you when we were still trainees? You're friends again?"

"What? That was her?!" Jin exclaimed with a ridiculous expression. "And you hung out with her?!"

Hoseok stood up, massaging his temples with his right hand. Jin's loud voice wasn't doing his aching head any good. "We have the same circle of friends, hyung. I can't really avoid her."

"Don't tell me you like her again. I'd smack your head right now."

"I don't."