Yoongi VI.

[Yoongi x Lisa]

2016

Yoongi continued to watch her in amazement, pride gleaming in his eyes.

'That's my girl.'

She came a long way, and he couldn't be more proud. He had always believed in her. Lisa was born to perform. She's a person destined for fame and stardom.

Her beautiful smile was meant to be seen by millions of people.

And as much as he wanted to make it his and his alone, he knew he couldn't be selfish. Just like him, she had her own dreams. She danced until her body couldn't take it anymore and trained herself to exhaustion.

Yoongi knew how much she missed her family back in Thailand, but she still persisted to stay even if it meant not seeing them for a long time. He knew how much she sacrificed to be able to get to where she is now.

That's why he couldn't let himself be the one to hinder it.

He's supposed to be the mature one. He shouldn't have forgotten that they were both trainees, and one little mistake could've ruined everything.

So he opted to not see her again.

Even if it meant repressing his own feelings.

Even if it killed him inside.

And he thought it would be easy.

He thought he could easily get rid of whatever childish emotions she instilled in him.

But it has been four years. Four fucking years.

And he's still madly in love with her.

...

2012

'If you insist on continuing these secret meetings.. If she actually falls in love with you, I will be forced to nullify Lisa's contract and send her back to Thailand. I will inform your CEO and I'm sure you don't want that.'

"Fuck you."

Yoongi slowly rubbed his temple as a frustrated sigh escaped his lips. His other hand tightly held a pencil, which was hovering over his notebook on the table.

'I won't hesitate to take her out the team if she fails to comply with her contract. A rule is a rule. If you don't want her to lose everything she has worked for, you will not see her anymore.'

She was the one who fought the dark voices in his head. She was the reason why he could breathe again.

How can he..

'You will destroy her future. As well as the future of your little group. You don't wanna cross me.'

On the page were incomplete lines and crossed out words, mirroring the chaos inside his head. It was a song he wanted to dedicate to her, but now he doesn't even know how to finish it. For the seventh time that night, he scrapped the paper and threw it to the floor.