Hoseok I.

[Hoseok X Lisa]

2015

The first time Hoseok met her, he knew there was something special about her.

Everyone stood frozen, their eyes glued to the lone figure dancing enchantingly in the middle of the room. They all wore varying expressions of awe and curiosity, unable to take their gaze away from the blonde newcomer.

Who was she? Her black winged mask effectively concealed her identity.

With the way she moved and hit every beat in the song with her body, the way her presence took over the whole floor and mesmerized every single person in the room, the way her lips slowly lifted into a teasing smile as she spotted him watching her with utmost attention.. Hoseok could do nothing to suppress the rising desire in him to know her name and see the face behind that mysterious mask.

He had to know her.

So when the DJ made the signal for another dancer to join in for the next song, and knowing the blonde came in alone without a partner, he immediately took the opportunity and slid towards her before anybody else could move.

It wasn't like him, no. But something inside Hoseok demanded to get closer to her, it was almost instinctive.

Without thinking twice, he got into the rhythm of the music and danced, complimenting each of the girl's moves with his own, his eyes directly staring into the girl's hazel brown eyes as if to challenge her to show him more.

She boldly answered back, daring to move her face closer to his as she moved her body to the music. A smirk formed on Hoseok's lips, his interest for the enigmatic stranger growing by the second. Passion radiated from the two dancers as they forgot about the people watching them, their intense gazes focused on nobody else but each other.

And unlike before when it would unnerve Hoseok just to be next to a girl, this time he couldn't care any less that there were other people inside the room.

Perhaps it was because everyone in the building, including him, was wearing masks and nobody could tell who was who. He didn't have to worry about his image, the company or the media. He was just Jung Hoseok. A dancer, just like the rest of them.

Maybe it was the alcohol that was slowly clouding his mind. Hoseok didn't drink much but he had always had low alcohol tolerance, and two glasses of whisky already had him feeling more confident and free.

Or maybe, it was just the girl in front of him and the way she made him feel as if for a while, he could just forget about his idol persona and dance however he wanted to. Nothing else mattered. It was just him, her, the music and the floor.

It could be a mix of everything too. To be honest, he wasn't quite sure.

But what he did know was that nothing felt more perfect and more right at that moment than dancing with her.

As the song's hook got nearer, the more their steps became more intimate and the closer their bodies became to each other.

Eyes to eyes.

Chest to chest.

Toes to toes.

They fit together perfectly like a puzzle, he thought with a bemused smile.

The two of them were so close that he could feel her hot breath against his skin, which sent pleasant shivers down his spine. He placed his hands over her waist to give her a lift and she wrapped her legs around him, her hand grabbing a fistful of his hair and the other holding on to his nape.

For a second, Hoseok caught himself staring at her plump lips.

She was too enticing, too magnetic, that he almost couldn't resist leaning forward to claim her lips. She was so close; he could have kissed her right there and then. But then she began giggling, and the pure mirth in her gorgeous eyes made him snap back into reality.

There'd be another time for that.

Before the night ends, he'd know who she really is. But for the meantime, he wanted to just enjoy the lovely sound of her laughter and this magical moment they created together.

With his arms tightly holding her to him, they spun and spun, ignoring the people around them that had become unrecognizable blurs. It was just the two of them in their own little world, and Hoseok almost wished the song didn't have to stop. He didn't want it to stop.

That moment, he wanted nothing more than to just dance with her.

...