55 -Our Group Hug

Start from the beginning

I did what I thought would be correct and I never regret my doings.

"How do you know about him?" At least now he tried to ask about this. But his head is hung low.

"The day we lost you," I said with many emotions inside me which I concealed myself.

"How...." His voice cracked so he cleared his throat and continued, "how did all these happen?" Now he looked at me which his brown dull eyes which is lifeless.

"As I told you earlier, I heard him speaking to someone else on phone, he was ready then to sell you for some kind of business in the black market. So to save you... I mean to save a boy from this I informed police also I feel like something is wrong in his tone and business" he nodded his head.

"How do you know he is not my father?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"After your disappearance, I got suspicious that why would a father sell his son, so we both asked my father to background check on him. Your parent's name is Sharma and

He was your father's friend. Both were friends for a long, your father is a rich man while Venkat( Ishaan's pretended father) is poor and has only his sister aka your mother as a relation. Due to your father's frequent visit to Venkat's home, your parents spend a lot of time with each other. Soon they both got wedded with love. All those times Venkat had a connection with one of the goons as he got debt from him for his studies. Later it became his business in joining with the goons. He pertained to the black-market with his business mind backstabbing the goons themselves.

He started to become greedy about money. He even asked for money from your father and mother, but they refused to do so. He got angry with them and killed your sister who is 2 years older than you" he flinched hearing this but hide it quickly bending down.

"He blackmailed them with kidnapping you, and you were just 2 months at that time. They got scared and tried to report to the police. But he took their lives too. Also, your grandparents live to get all of their assets.

He kept you alive as you were no harm to him at that age. He daydreamed to have their properties, but your father left a will that it will be his son's that is you when you were at the age of 20. So Venkat was forced to keep you safe for money. He adopted you to fake it to the world. He faked your family's death as an accident and took your parent's company. But at back, he had his business still. But bad luck he died before he could get anything" I explained everything with all the details needed.

"And we got all the statements from my father, who got all news from Venkat's PA who knows his every crime" he simply nodded.

"I should have listened to you" he sighed in defeat.

He is slowly breaking.

I can't see him like this.

"Who are my parents?" Ishaan asked in a firm tone, but I know he is not strong. He is breaking from inside. His hands are intertwined strongly like controlling himself with his head bowed down.

I turned to Rahul, he nodded his head and took his mobile out of his pocket, and gave it to Ishaan. It has a picture of his parents along with his elder sister and him in his mother's arms but his face is not seen. His parents are looking at him with a great smile on talking among themselves seeing him. And his sister is standing on a baby chair to let her match their parent's height. The love and excitement on her face say how much she loves and adores her baby brother.

Ishaan looked at it for a whole minute and took a deep breath steadying himself to sit straight closing his eyes tightly. He gave Rahul his mobile back without turning to him.