XLVI- stained hands

Danny had washed all the blood off of him and discarded his no longer wearable clothes. With all the other people he'd killed excluding Sasha, he'd clean himself off and that would be the end of it. Aaron used to take care of their remains.

But now he had to clean up and dispose of his old best friend's corpse by himself. How fun.

He figured he'd take the body to the kiln first and get it burning before he cleaned up, to rid the air of the smell of quickly rotting flesh.

Danny had just made his way down the stairs when he spotted (Y/n), a small smile crept onto his lips as he observed her through the ajar door to the living room as she flicked through channels.

She, however, could feel his gaze on her and flipped her head towards him. "Do you need something?"

He looked between (Y/n) and the hall leading to the basement, he should really get rid of the body but (Y/n), as always, had to come first.

"How are you?" Danny asked, walking in to sit next to her on the couch.

"I just had six years worth of memories shoved into my head at once so I'm still... processing a lot of it. It's like things that I got over years ago are only now coming to my head." She tilted her head to the side in thought.

"God, I wish I knew what you're going through. So I can... you know, help you through it."

(Y/n) chuckled dryly. "It's not exactly a super relatable situation to be in."

"I guess..." He trailed off, unsure of what to say. "I hate that you're upset by this all but-... I love you so much and... you...forget it." Danny had a million things he wanted to say but none of them seemed like things (Y/n) wanted to hear in that moment.

(Y/n) wondered if she should bring up Rio but thought better of it. She let out a deep sigh. "You know, you confuse me so much. One second you're just the way you were when I liked you, you're sweet and caring. But then you kill Sasha a-and Ollie and-" She stopped herself, neglecting to mention Rio. "Have you killed anyone else."

"Yes."

(Y/n) looked down into her lap. 'Fucking hell, what's wrong with this guy?'

"Please don't be sad, I-"

"I'm going to be fucking sad, Danny! Because I know you're going to come out with some shit like 'I did it for you' or whatever. That makes me feel so fucking guilty and I didn't even do anything!" Her outburst was short lived but passionate. After her mini speech she sunk further into the couch and closed her eyes. "I can't help but feel responsible for all of this."

"You didn't kill them. I did." Danny admitted. "Those were my actions. Not yours."

"How many?"

"I... don't know. I was just so upset, I needed to take my anger out on somebody." His fist clenched, remembering those days without (Y/n).

"For fuck's sake, Danny. You can't just kill someone because you're upset." Her eyes shot open. (Y/n) couldn't believe she actually had to say those words aloud to someone. "Do you even regret it?"

"No. I'm not proud of it either. They're just things that I did." He said with a blank gaze, staring at the middle distance.

"God-" She choked out. He was an actual crazy person, as if she didn't know that already.

"I'm being honest! What? Would you rather I lie like him." Aggression overtook Danny's tone causing (Y/n) to shrink away even further. When he noticed this, he softened up in the worst way possible. A smile painted across his features. "Princess, as long as you stay here, unharmed, no more blood has to be spilt."

"You're insane." She muttered.

"I don't even like killing people... that much. It was sort of exciting the first time but it gets boring really quickly, especially when there's nothing to spur you on. I feel like the only person I'd actually enjoy taking the life of is Jonah. But that motherfucker's been done in by someone else."

She squeezed her eyes tightly shut again. Her situation with Jonah was completely different than what Danny had done to any of his victims. She was acting on primal instinct and in the process rid the world of a terrible human being. Though, that seemed to be what a Danny thought he was doing in the cases of Sasha, Ollie and Rio. She was getting far too in her head about the whole thing.

He couldn't relate to her captivity, but maybe he'd relate to her murder. They were both murderers after all, despite their vastly different circumstances.

"It was me."

"What was you?"

"I killed Jonah."

Danny sat up abruptly and turned to face her. "You're joking." He stated.

"I'm not. It was the day he got out. I saw him walking down an alley at night and I thought that he would do something horrible to me. I thought he was gonna kill me for getting him put away. But he didn't even remember me." (Y/n) allowed a single tear to roll down her cheek. "I spent years and years fearing him, my entire life was dictated by what he did to me and he didn't even recognise me or know my fucking name!"

"How'd you do it?" Danny asked quietly.

"I had a knife and I just stabbed him. I still don't really know if it was the right thing to do. I'm glad he's dead but..." She bit down on the inside of her cheek. "If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't even be here."

"You think?"

"Rio only knew about me because of that. If Rio hadn't started stalking me then he and you wouldn't have gone to Vivienne Verily's. If you weren't there then Lawrence or I would've got the solo, so we'd never become friends. And if Lawrence and I didn't work together then Carlisle wouldn't have come onto me." She hypothesised. "I can't stop thinking about how great things would be right now if Alice had never met that cunt."

Danny wasn't quite sure of how to respond. She was basically saying that he owed his meeting her to Jonah's assault on her. It sickened him but it was the awful truth. He was still a bit pissed off that he wasn't the one to take Jonah's life but was glad that if it wasn't going to be him that it was (Y/n). Simultaneously, he couldn't imagine her being so violent and didn't want to.

(Y/n) noted his lack of reply and took the initiative to say something instead. "Please don't tell the others about this."

"Oh, sure." Danny hadn't even considered saying a word of this to Lawrence or Carlisle. He felt special that she had shared this secret with only him.

She glanced at the ceiling. He really wasn't giving her much to work with conversationally. "I'm going to watch some TV now." She said bluntly, not bothering to make an effort to continue their discussion.

"Yeah, I should probably get to cleaning the basement." Danny reminded himself, for a moment their eyes locked as he way about to get himself up. She never failed to stun him with her beauty. An impulse overtook him, Danny could no longer hold back. Carlisle had kissed her. Rio had kissed her. Lawrence had probably kissed her too.

He dove in for nothing but a quick peck, anything longer and she would've surely attacked him and he didn't want her to get in any trouble with the others. After the short lived kiss he promptly got up and left the room with a large smile on his face.

Riley would be angry at him. (Y/n) was almost definitely angry at him. But he didn't care.

burnout ((yandere x reader))On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara