XL- love love love

A bright smile adorned Lawrence's face as he walked into (Y/n)'s room that morning, showing it to her for the first time since being locked in.

"Guess what, darling~?" He beamed, lifting up the tiny handcuff keys.

Letting go of her pride, (Y/n) matched his happy countenance.

His heart lit up with her smile, he walked to her bedside and began to fiddle with the key to get her unlocked. "No more shouting, acting out or saying lies like that again, alright?"

"Yes." (Y/n) shot back instantly without much meaning. Once her hands were freed, Lawrence rubbed at the bruises on her wrist.

"I'm sorry about that." He pouted.

(Y/n) dismissed the apology, she really just wanted him to leave at that point. She hadn't showered in a week and God knows she needed one.

"Do you mind if I.. uh... shower?"

"Oh, of course. Come downstairs when you're finished." He sounded a bit deflated but didn't push her on it. He was in such a good mood after putting an end to what had been torturous for everyone.

(Y/n)'s legs were unstable as she got up, sending her to tumble down. This quickly caught Lawrence's attention as he was exiting, he turned around and went to bring the fallen (Y/n) into his arms.

"Are you hurt?!" He questioned frantically.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just not used to standing." She answered. "I'll go shower now."

"You're sure you're okay? I-I can run you a bath if it's easier for you, you must not want to stand up for too long-"

"I'm positive." (Y/n) put her aching hands on the floor and used them to get herself up, trying not to show any signs of pain. Her legs shook a bit when she stood up but she was passable to the point where she could stand on her own. "See?"

Lawrence got himself up, though much faster than (Y/n) had. He gave her a quick one over and then sighed. "Any problems, come to me."

"Sure."

(Y/n) brushed down her clothes. She had finished her shower and felt clean for the first time in a week.

She was chewing on some nicotine gum as she carried the outfit she was wearing before downstairs in the hope of getting it washed.

As she descended the stairs, she spotted Carlisle and Lawrence in the hall.

"Hey, where's your washing machine?" She asked, lifting up her set of dirty clothes.

"Just take it to Danny, he'll sort it out for you." Carlisle answered, glad to see her finally out of that room. "I'd do it but Lawrence and I are heading off to class."

"You're... in school?"

"Vivienne Verily's." Lawrence clarified.

"Oh, duh." (Y/n) noted the time that they were heading out, less people meant higher chance of escape. "Well, enjoy."

(Y/n) left the hall in search of Danny, hearing the front door shut which signified their exit.

It didn't seem like he was anywhere downstairs after about twenty minutes of searching though that could be owed to the fact that she didn't know her way around very well.

(Y/n) took her search upstairs, knocking on each door she walked by. 'Where the fuck is he?' She thought.

Honestly, she could have just done the washing herself and would've preferred for Carlisle to just tell her where the machine was instead of sending her on this wild goose chase around the mansion in search of Danny who'd seemingly disappeared into thin air.

She was past the point of even knocking by now, just swinging the door open and each time she was met with the same emptiness. Was it possible that he too was out? That they'd coordinated their plans so badly she had the perfect opportunity to escape.

The urge to run straight out the door was suppressed by the fact that she was yet to search the whole house and the punishment would be more severe if she was caught. An escape attempt would be much more than just her yelling.

Groaning loudly she continued her crusade, walking in circles around the house and carelessly pushing doors open.

(Y/n) reached a door that surprisingly she actually hadn't seen before, she didn't think much of it, figuring she'd receive the same result that she go with all the others but when she pushed it open:

'Oh my God...'

"Rio!" She gasped out.

He looked up from his computer to see (Y/n), he didn't know she was getting out today. Rio had never wanted so badly to just vanish on the spot.

"(Y/n)...?" He was unsure of what tone he wanted to convey as he had no idea how the hell he was going to talk his way out of this.

"Are you okay?" She dropped her washing and dashed up to him, trying to find any injuries.

"Yeah, I am... I'm fine." His mind was still too preoccupied to speak properly.

"We need to get out of here!" (Y/n) cried, tugging at his hand. "They- they had me handcuffed in the same room f-for a week! Have they done anything to you?"

Rio took a deep breath. 'Time to take a few tips from Ollie.'

"I can't get you out right now, but I'm working on it. Right now, they think I'm working with them-"

"What? How do you even know these guys? Better yet, how do I know them because they certainly seem to know me!" (Y/n) fired at him.

"I...It is, uh, it's too complicated to explain right now but you can't let them know about us." Rio took her hands and gave her a pleading look. "It'll ruin everything. Just when they're around, treat me as you'd treat one of them."

(Y/n)'s shoulders drooped. "I-I can't do that. I love you, Rio. I can't just pretend I don't know you."

Despite his panic, the smile that came to his face when she said that she loved him was inevitable. "I love you too. But bad things will happen to me if they know that you know me."

"Fine.. What do I do if they ask questions, they already have and I never know what to say."

"Lie. Say anything so long as you don't mention me, got it?" He said clearly, not wanting his meaning misconstrued.

"Can you at least tell me what's going on? I'm tired of being in the dark about everything, I have no idea who I can trust. Your friend, Ollie, he's dead... or at least I think he is... they said he is but... ugh! I don't know what to believe. And then there's Gary and Xavier and Riley and Cass and-"

"Ollie?! How do you know Ollie?" Rio shook his head in disbelief. "Did he say anything to you about me?"

"He didn't seem to like you very much." She said quietly.

"Look, I'm the only person you can trust. Ollie was lying to you, all those other people- you can't listen to them, just listen to me." He was holding (Y/n) by the shoulders, shaking her back and forth. "You know Riley too?"

"Yes, she knew Ollie,"

"Jesus Christ-"

"Everything okay in here?" Danny opened the door and Rio quickly let go of (Y/n). "I see you two have met."

'Yep." It broke (Y/n)'s heart to turn away from Rio in such dismissal. "I've been looking for you, where've you been?"

"You were looking for me?" Danny smiled with a slight blush that forced an eye roll out of Rio.

"For washing my clothes. Carlisle said you'd do it."

"Oh. Of course. Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, I was in the dance studio." Danny picked the clothes up off the floor and (Y/n) followed him out of the room en route to the washing machine.

"There's a dance studio?" Rio could hear (Y/n) ask as she and Danny continued down the corridor.

Once the two of them were out of earshot he released a deep breath. That definitely could have gone worse, at least now he didn't have to hide from her but it was clear it would be hard for the both of them to hide their past.