"So cancel it." I shrug

She looks at her phone and then back at me. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." I pull my keys from my pocket and hold them up.

She looks at her phone once more and cancels the cab. "Okay done, it wasn't going to be here for another twenty minutes anyway and it's already late."

I unlock my car and open the door for her, she steps in and pulls her seat belt on. Once I'm in the driver's seat, I pull mine on and pull out onto the long driveway. "You can stay at my place if you like?" I offer looking at the time. 

She looks at me thoughtfully for a moment, and nods "I don't have anything to sleep in."

"I'm sure I can find you something."

"I'll text Claire and tell her I won't be home." 

"You can shower first," I tell her as I make my way over to the walk-in and pull out a shirt as well as her bra and panties from the last time she stayed. "These are yours as well, they're washed," I assure her 

"Thanks." She takes them from me with a soft smile. 

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz 

"Oh, it's Claire," she says looking at her phone. "You shower first." She smiles and answers the phone 

"You can always join me." I wink with a smirk before heading into the bathroom. 

"Yes, that was Easton." She laughs into the phone "I'm staying here tonight." 

After my shower, I head back into the bedroom and tell her the bathroom is hers. She stands up and makes her way in, closing the door behind her. 

It's about twenty minutes later she re-appears in her bra and panties and my shirt with only a few buttons done up, her bra on display. 

Is she trying to kill me...

She runs towards the bed and jumps in next to me with a smile. 

"And just what do you think you're doing? The spare room is down the hall." I joke 

"I thought the idea of me staying was because you miss your cuddle buddy, but I guess," she sits up slowly "If you don't want me here, I can go to the spare room." She moves her body slowly to the edge of the bed. 

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her back to me. "Nope, you're staying." 

"That's what I thought." She giggles and turns her body to face me

With my arms still wrapped around her, I pull her closer and run my hand from her waist to the side of her face. "Thanks for coming to dinner tonight, my family love you."

"You're welcome, Bestie." she giggles softly 

Fuck it......

With my hand in the back of her hair, I flip our bodies so she's now laying on her back and I'm on top of her, I lean down and press my lips to her. She returns the kiss the moment our lips meet and within a second our tongues are swirling around one another. I run my free hand up her thigh and begin kissing down the side of her neck. 

She moans out softly and tangles her fingers in my hair as I continue to kiss her neck. I undo the buttons of my shirt she's wearing, and remove it from her, she allows me and gives me a look of lust as I do so. 

Taking that as permission, I kiss down her neck and chest, making my way towards her core as I kiss down her body. Her back arches and moans softly once more, watching my every move as I kiss further and further down her body. 

Once I reach the top of her panties I stop and look up at her. "You sure about this?" 

She nods her head and bites down on her bottom lip. 

Using both hands, I slide her panties down and throw them to the floor. I start up my kisses again and spread her legs apart, placing my self in position between them. Slowly I begin to swirl my tongue around her wet core. 

Her back arches and she moans out at the feeling, her fingers tangling in my hair once more. I continue, my motions getting a little faster as her body adjusts to the feeling. The longer it goes on the closer I feel her becoming, her body is tense, and her back is arched, her moans becoming more frequent. 

I pull my mouth back quickly and mumble "It's okay Sweetheart, let go." I move to my tongue to her core once more but go in hard right from the start. 

She moans loudly, her back arching further, as I hit her where I've been getting the reaction, over and over.

Aubrey is a virgin yes, but I get the feeling this her sexual encounter. She doesn't seem to know how to embrace the feeling, rather she seems to be trying to stop it. 

I continue this for a moment more, and finally, she lets go and begins to orgasm. "Easton." she moans loudly. Just the sound of her moaning my name would have been enough to get me hard if I wasn't already. I continue as she finishes on my tongue.  

I kiss back up her body once more until I reach her face. I place my hand on her cheek, my nose of hers. "Was that your first?" 

"Yes." She nods, her nose moving gently against mine. "And while I have nothing to compare it to, you sure know what you're doing." she giggles softly. 

I press my lips to hers, and surprisingly she kisses me back, pulling me down closer to her as she deepens the kiss. After a moment she pulls back from the kiss and her eyes flicker to mine. "Easton, I want you."

Fuck.... 

"I want you too Sweetheart, but not tonight." 

"Why not?" She pouts 

"Becuase it's a big deal for you, and once we do this, you can never take it back." I stroke her hair softly. "If you still feel the same way tomorrow, or maybe even the next day, maybe." 

"Maybe?" She raises a brow and huffs as she lays her body back down on the bed.

"You really need to think about this Aubrey, I've fucked up a lot in my life, I don't want you to be another thing I destroy."