"What act? I really think you have the wrong person." She was pissed at the lack of answers she was receiving.

"You-"

"Carlisle." Lawrence interrupted. "Can we talk," He looked at (Y/n). "Outside."

"How do you know Alice??" (Y/n) repeated.

"I'm sorry, angel, we can explain after." Danny cooed. "Now, be a good girl and stay here while we talk."

"I'll do that if you tell me how you know Alice." (Y/n) stood her ground.

They had to admit she was acting much more defiant than last time but also in a more calculated way. Especially considering the fact that she seemingly had no idea who they were.

"We don't know her...personally. We know of her." Danny explained.

"From who?" She shot back.

"From y-"

"Her reputation." Lawrence cut Danny off. "Can we talk now?"

Before Carlilse or Danny could say anything, Lawrence ushered them out of them room, locking the door behind him.

"Can I just say what everyone's thinking?" Lawrence proposed, going ahead without recieving an answer. "Carlisle, the fact you think that she's pretending to have forgotten is ridiculous and you'd have to be an idiot to actually believe that."

Danny snickered a bit. "Harsh." He said briefly.

"Is that all?" Carlisle frowned, averting his eyes away in a feat of embarrassment.

"No, I don't think you actually believe that. I just think you're refusing to accept to face that she doesn't remember or care about you." Lawrence replied.

"What is this? A pep talk, (Y/n) is probably crawling out of the window as we speak!" Carlisle spat.

"My point being: she doesn't know what happened before and we could use that to out advantage." Lawrence clarified.

"We should just try to remind her, there must be a reason she lost her memory, right?" Danny was unsure about Lawrence's proposal, it seemed... underhanded.

"We'll find that out in time. But for now, reminding her of what happened will only make her hate us more. Once she's in a better frame of mind then maybe. But her being confused can work in our favour."

"I don't know..." Danny looked at Carlisle to try and get a grasp of where he stood on this, but he was keeping a firm look on the door as of (Y/n) could burst through at any moment despite the lock.

"She needs to know that she's not in charge. She'll get an explanation but on our terms, not hers." Lawrence realised that his severity may have been putting Danny off. "I'm not saying that you need to be mean and scare her or anything. Just don't talk about our past with her, alright?"

Danny nodded silently. Carlisle's lack of complaint was taken as a sign of agreement and they headed back inside.

(Y/n) straightened up when she saw them walk back in, her eyes went wide as she awaited some news of her predicament from them. Perhaps they'd be letting her go.

"It's five in the morning." Carlisle's statement wasn't what (Y/n) was hoping for. "At noon we have a train to catch. You can rest up before then if you want."

"A-a train...?" She stuttered. "Where are we going?"

"It's only a two hour journey." Danny said with a smile.

"That's not really answering my question."

"You're not in a position to make commands, are you, (Y/n)?" Lawrence patronised.

(Y/n) looked down at her lap in response. "What do you want? Money? I can get you-"

"We want you to behave, got it?" He came off harsher than intended, making (Y/n) flinch in her position on the bed. His eyes softened upon seeing this and he walked over to her. "I don't want you to be scared. I promise you're not going to get hurt and as long as you do as we ask, no one else will either."

(Y/n) looked between Lawrence in front of her and Carlisle and Danny standing further back. Some deep part of her mind lit up with recognition but from where she had no idea.

"Are you going to listen?" He asked gently like he was speaking to a baby.

She nodded slowly, she was yet to find out how violent these men were and wasn't eager to find out. They hadn't threatened to hurt her, which was surprising but they had threatened the wellbeing of others. (Y/n) knew that they were aware of her connection to Alice and wasn't sure how many people in her life they knew about too.

"Lie down and get some sleep. We'll wake you up before we need to go."