13

Amelia's P.O.V.

"We broke up yesterday," He said sternly. Suspicious...

"And you just came to me right after a breakup?" I crossed my arms and raised a brow.

"Yeah, I actually broke up with her to be with you." He smiled as if this wasn't suspicious at all. Was he the one who sent me that text yesterday?

"Brandon, do you have my number?" I asked. I didn't give my number to anybody recently and if he does that'll be a massive proof for accusing him.

"No, wouldn't mind giving it to me?" He winked at me and a cringed a little. He took his phone and placed it on the palm of my hand. I took the phone but not to give him my number. I'm not stupid, it's to search carefully his phone to make sure. I went to his contact list but my number was nowhere there. I went to text messages and found normal conversations with people but only one caught my eye. It was a group chat called Revenge and three people were in it. I read one text sent by a girl that he named Our agent.

Our agent:
Go to the theaters

I couldn't read the rest when the phone was suddenly taken away from my grasp. I looked up to see an irritated Brandon. Oops, forgot he was there.

"You know it's very impolite to be secretly checking other people's text conversations. Even if you weren't that secretive but whatever." He turned around without a word, went to his car and drove off.

I have to admit, I wasn't that secretive. He was just in front of me. However, that group chat was very suspicious.

Who is Our agent?

When did he go to the theaters?

Did he go the same time I went?

My thoughts were disturbed when I heard Nick's voice.

"Who was that?"

"Some delusional guy from school called Brandon. I'm sure you know him though" I made my way towards my spot I was before Brandon's visit.

"Yeah but not from school."

****

I was in my room doing other assignments from my other courses. Nick left an hour ago and Dona is taking quite some time. Her classes were supposed to finish an hour and a few minutes ago but she isn't present. I tried multiple times to call her phone but she isn't answering any of my calls. I just hope she's alright.

I was getting hungry and went to the kitchen for something to munch on when the door finally opened revealing a downed faced Dona.

"Where were you. I called you so many times." I walked up to her and gave her a hug. Something was wrong, she wasn't hugging me tightly like usually when she's out for a long time. Something happened. I retrieved from the hug with a frown.

"Are you alright? Something is off about you." She wasn't even looking at me in the eyes. She just shrugged and walked past me to the kitchen table to place her car keys. She then turned to the fridge to search for something to eat. I just stayed planted on the floor watching her every move. When I had enough of the cold shoulder, I went towards her in an attempt to try to see what's wrong with her.

"Dona, why are you giving me a cold shoulder? If I did something wrong please tell me now." My eyes were filled with worry. She gulped loudly and finally looked at me.

"I'm fine, just give me some space and I'll be normal by tomorrow." I didn't know what to do. Dona never closed herself from me like this. She always told me everything wrong in her life. She took a cup of ice cream and walked to our room. I guess I'll be staying out of the room a little bit to give her some space.

I turned to go to the bathroom but when I was inside, something from the other side of the window caught my eye while looking at the twin's house.

Who is she and what is she doing?

Why is there a woman sneaking inside their home from the window?

How is quarantine so far?

- Queenishh