4

Amelia's P.O.V.

School is over and Dona already left with her friends to do some shopping. Dona is my best and only friend at school. I'm so caught up with my studies that I've never thought of losing up and getting friends but with Dona it was different, I only felt comfortable with her. Anyways, I was walking to the bus stop and somebody patted my shoulder. I turned around to be faced with the most popular guy from our level, Brandon. Why does he want to talk to me? Usually, nobody acknowledges my existence.

"Hey uhh... what's your name again?" He said with a low voice. Great, I'm sure this is one of his pranks.

"Amelia..."

"Right, Amelia. So, you see, I would like to get something to eat with you. Is that ok?" He asked and licked his lips.

"Uhh, sorry not inter-" I was interrupted when he pulled my arm and dragged me to his car.

"Glad you accepted." He said with a big smile. He carefully placed me on the passenger seat and attached the seatbelt for me. He then closed the door and turned to wink at someone but didn't see who. When he got in, I asked:

"Where are you taking me?"

"To a nearby cafe. Then I'll drive you back home." I nodded shyly and sank into the seat. Around seven minutes after, we arrived at our destination. It was a small local cafe with decoration on the outside and also a small garden. Brandon took my hand in his and led me inside. Even if this was all bothering me, I didn't dear to say no because I didn't want to have any trouble at school. We went inside and the menu was written with a chalk on a board hanging the wall.

"Good evening, may I take your order?" A lady asked us.

"I'll have the carrot cake with icing on top. What will you have Amelia?"

"Same." I wanted something that was more expensive but I didn't want to be a worry. Soon after the lady brought us our cakes and we sat on a table outside.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked not making eye contact with him.

"Is it a crime that I wanted to spend time with you and get to know you?" He asked with a smirk.

"If it's you, yes." I mumbled, "But why are suddenly showing interest in me now?"

"Because I was too chicken to approach before. I don't know, maybe I thought that a beautiful girl like you must've already had a boyfriend." I blushed. I knew something was off but it's the first time someone at school has ever taken the time to be with me like this. However, he wasn't making me feel that special or flustered. Not like them. Their touch on me the other night felt so right and good. Even though it was crazy to date twins at the same time, I couldn't help to catch feelings for them. I don't know how they've got me acting this way because if you were Dona, you'd know that I'm 100% innocent.

We finished our cake and left the cafe after chatting for a little while. I told him my address and he drove to drop me at my home. My eyes were getting heavy during the ride but they were immediately alert when a pair of hands was felt on my left thigh. I didn't say anything at first until they were warningly raising high up my thigh. I jumped and swiped it off of me.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"You just have a beautiful body and soon I'll lose my control" I stiffened when he said those words. Luckily we arrived at my house. I got out of the car faster than lightning. I was on my way to the door when he grabbed me and pushed me back against his car. He smashed his lips on mine to kiss me. I didn't want to let him in and he realized because he tickled me and I laughed and made access to my mouth. The kiss was awkward and I wasn't really feeling it. I was praying for someone to help me and my prayers came true. The door of my neighbors slammed open to reveal an angry looking Edan. Ethan followed not too long after. Before I knew it, they pulled Brandon off of me and he landed on the ground.

"I suggest you leave before I break your neck" Edan growled. Brandon took that chance to leave the scene with speed. I was left with two fuming twins in front of me.

"H-hey, what's up?" I said more as a question.

"What were you doing with him?" Ethan said while stepping closer to me.

"Long story..."

"Didn't you understand when we said that you're ours yesterday?" Edan said with a deep voice.

"W-well you guys weren't really saying that for real. Didn't you?"

In a second Ethan grabbed my arm and dragged me to their house.

"Wait! Why are you bringing me to your house?" I asked trying to get out of Ethan's grip on me.

"To show you how serious we were" Wait, what?

Please comment how you feel about the book I love to read them.❤️🥰

- Queenishh