3

Amelia's P.O.V.

Edan immediately brought his hand back on his lap. Ethan and Dona automatically turned their heads towards me. Shit. What am I gonna do?

"My bad, I accidentally bit my tongue," I said with an awkward laugh. They didn't seem to believe me but didn't question me any further. I glared at Edan who had a smirk on his face. I watched as he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them. Huh? Something is wrong with this guy... Whatever it is, it's turning me on.

After dinner, I went to my room to plug my phone into my charger. Dona and the boys were still chatting at the table. I was searching for my charger when two hands grabbed each side of my waist firmly. I jumped a little and turned around to be faced with Ethan. Before I could say something, he talked first.

"I know my brother fucked you under the table with his finger. That's why you moaned." He turned me around again so I'm now pressing my butt against his bulge.

"Did it feel good?" He gently placed his hand around my throat. Why is this turning me on so much?

"Answer me" He had a really deep voice and pressed his mouth against my ear.

"Y-yeah" Great, I'm stuttering. Now he'll know that he has an effect on me.

"Edan wanted me to tell you this." He brought his hand on my thigh and dragged it up my dress to reach my panties. He rubbed it softly however, I couldn't hold the slight moan come out of my mouth.

"You are ours now." With that said realization came to me. Dating twins? Who does that? I quickly turned and pushed him away.

"Are you crazy? Absolutely not." I said with confidence. I then walked out of my room without bothering charging my phone. To my surprise, I found Edan leaned on the wall listening to our conversation.

"Where is Dona?"

"Bathroom"

"Ok..." I was going to walk past him but to my luck, he pinned me on the wall trapping both of my hands on top of my head.

"You said the wrong answer to Ethan." He said dangerously close to my face.

"You guys have a serious problem if you think that I'm going to submit myself to both of you after one dinner together." Yeah right, your craving their touch.

"Sweetheart, you better change that attitude right now before we punish you." He started kissing lightly on the side of my neck. Ethan came out of my room and went on the opposite side that Edan was on to do the same. Are they really serious about this? Isn't it weird for two brothers to be dating the same woman?

"This is crazy." With that said, I pushed them off me and went to knock on the bathroom door.

"Dona? You ok?" The door opened to reveal an exhausted Dona.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I think I ate too much." She said with heavy eyes.

"Ok, come let's get you to bed," I took her arm and pulled it around my neck. I carried her to our bed and settled her in it. When I came out, the twins were still there watching the scene.

"As you can see, dinner is over. You may go." I said without any patience.

****

Edan's P.O.V.

Yesterday night was the best night ever. Ethan and I got to meet our queen. We already claimed her but she didn't seem to understand. She better not do anything foolish because she'll get punished.

"Edan! Do you have the document with the budget statistics?" Ethan yelled from his office.

"Nah, bro. I left it at the building." Every Friday, we take the day off from our offices to work at home. Yes, we can do that, we're the boss in the building. I went to get a drink in the kitchen. I was walking back to my office when something caught my eye through the window outside.

"Yo, Ethan come down here now!"

"What is it?" Ethan jogged down the stairs.

"Look at this." He took a look through the window and immediately widened his eyes.

"What the fuck is Amelia doing kissing another guy leaned against his car?" He mumbled angrily.

"I don't know brother but, she's gonna get a big punishment for this," I said clenching my fists.