10

Edan's P.O.V.

Ethan, Amelia and, I are standing in line to get tickets to see a movie. Dona called us yesterday and suggested for us to take the day off to go out with Amelia. Dona already told us that she wants to invite us to her house party but apparently she has issues with self-confidence and it's taking her time to open up with to us. I don't like seeing my babygirl shy around us and I'm sure it's killing Ethan a lot more than me. He's much more possessive and impatient than I am but we both are trying really hard not to get frustrated with her. All though, we can still see it in her eyes hidden behind her shyness, she always falls for us whenever she looks at us. We are doing our best to be patient with her because we really are falling hard for her and revealing out old personalities and ways do deal with our impatience will surely make her runaway.

We got our tickets for the movie and currently walking up the stairs to sit at the very back of the room. Amelia placed herself at the end with the wall. Ethan and I immediately disapproved.

"Babygirl, you're sitting in the middle," I said. She frowned at me but didn't talk back. Ethan went to the end then Amelia and lastly me. We came in way too early because the publicities were still runnings and not many people were here. It's also a good thing because we could have a conversation with Amelia and make her get more used to us.

Amelia's P.O.V.

Why did Dona get me into this? I'm here sitting awkwardly between twins who I might have a crush on. I wore a skirt today because it was hot outside but I'm regretting it because the theater opened the AC and it's a little cold. Goosebumps started showing on my skin and Ethan must've noticed because he lent me his jacket.

"You didn't have to," I said sliding my arms in the sleeves.

"I'm not gonna leave my babygirl freezing." He said with a stern expression. I smiled lightly but I wondered why he always had to be so serious?

"Why are you always so serious?" I asked him. He turned to look directly to my eyes. His gaze was making something in me lighten. I don't know what it was but it made me desire him more. Those light grey eyes were piercing through me and I could also see the lust in them. How did they make me feel this way?

I immediately turned my head towards the screen because his eyes were consuming me. I heard him chuckle and I turned to Edan who was reading a text message. I tried to see what it said but as soon as I approached my head closer to see, he closed his phone and gave Ethan a look I couldn't understand.

"What's wrong?" I asked them both. Edan showed his million-dollar smile and put his hand around me. I willingly laid my head on his shoulder and didn't question him more because I was sure it was nothing.

"You have school tomorrow?" Edan asked me.

"Yeah in the morning but my classes finish around 11 am," I informed him.

"I heard that Dona is throwing a party at your house, are you gonna attend it?"

"Well, it's in my house also so I don't really have a choice to be there."

"No, you can always stay at our house if you don't like partying." That could be great but it's Dona's birthday party and I don't think she'll let me leave the house. Here goes nothing, I need to ask this damn question now.

"Dona wouldn't approve a-and I would like for y-you guys to come w-with me." Silence came and I started to sweat a little. This is exactly what I feared, they don't love me as much as they claimed to and now I'm being rejected. How can I live with this embarrassment? My self-confidence is already low enough and it doesn't need to be lower. All of my thoughts were disrupted when Edan chuckled and answered with a yes.

"Calm down babygirl, I'm proud of you that you finally got the courage to ask us. Your friend Dona already informed us but we pretended as if we had no idea to make you loosen up with us. I'm glad you're finally showing some signs" I shot up from Edan's shoulder. That girl, why is she always interested in my business? When am I ever gonna have some peace from her?

The lights started to dim slowly meaning that the movie was about to start. I spotted a couple holding hands who just walked in and thought that it could be me some time but, with two people holding both of my hands. I couldn't really see their faces but I could tell that I already saw them before. The woman turned her head towards me as if she could read my mind and turned back to her boyfriend.

She reminds me of somebody but who?

How was this one? Please vote and comment if you want to. See ya next chapter!

- Queenishh