12

Unknown's P.O.V.

What was she doing with them? Why does she get everything I want for just being quiet? Don't worry, I'll get them back. She should've stayed out of my way.

Amelia's P.O.V.

I was awoken from my perfect dream of the twins by my alarm. This is the first time in my life that I was pissed about going to school. I got up and sat at the edge of the bed for a while thinking.

How the hell did I get twins to fall in love with me?

I shrugged the thought and turned towards Dona who was still snoring on the bed. How come I always get the early classes?

I got enough energy to get back up and do my morning routine. Which is not that long because I never wear makeup so I just need to wash my face. When I finished I went to the kitchen to make my lunch than I was ready to go.

****

I was now at my locker getting my books. I saw Kelly walking past my locker and she gave me this look that I couldn't understand. Usually, she wouldn't even acknowledge my presence. Weird I thought. Just when I was about to close my locker, my phone received a notification meaning I received a message.

Ethan:
Hey babygirl, I want to know when you're finishing your classes because I could pick you up.

I wouldn't mind having a ride home for once but, the problem is that I didn't want to drive any attention. Ethan possesses a Tesla Model X and that will surely draw a lot of attention towards me when I get into his car.

Me:
No, no need I'll be fine. Thank you for the offer.

With that sent, I went to class.

****

I finished my classes and I was getting ready to leave. My biology teacher assigned us a huge project to hand on Friday. I'm planning to pass to the library to get some books. I was all set and ready to leave when somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was a guy from my biology class. He was super quiet like me so I didn't even know his name.

"H-hey, I didn't quite understand the project that the teacher gave us s-so, umm, could you explain it to me?" He was nervous I could tell but I didn't know why. There was nothing to be nervous about with me.

"Uh yeah sure. How about coming to my house?" This guy was easy to talk to because he wasn't intimidating like all of the other students in this school. It was quite the opposite, it seemed like I was intimidating him. How the hell am I giving an intimidating impression?

"Y-yeah, that's fine for me. My name is Nick by the way." He showed a nice smile and extended his hand. I gladly shook it.

"I'm Amelia, nice to meet you." We walked out of the school together heading towards the bus stop.

"Do you have a bus pass?" I asked him because I didn't know if he knew I didn't have any car.

"Y-yeah, I take the bus every day. Sometimes I even see you." He blushed while looking at the ground. Aww, he's so cute.

"Do you mind passing at the library first for books?" He shook his head and we entered the bus right after.

****

"You can leave your shoes and coat right there." I grabbed a bunch of books at the library for the project. We just arrived back at my house.

"Would you like to eat something?"

"N-no, I'm ok." I nodded and grabbed a small snack for myself. I think Dona went out because she didn't come running into the kitchen at the sound of a males' voice.

"Would you like to start?" I asked taking my bag and settling myself on the couch in the living room.

"S-sure." He grabbed his bag and sat across from me.

I started to explain the project. Nick was slowly warming up to me and I was glad that he stopped stuttering when he spoke with me. I learned somethings from him too, for example, he was still living with his parents, he wants to become a nurse and, he's super quiet and doesn't like attention like me.

He also pours milk before cereal. I'm going to strangle him.

Everything was going smoothly until I heard the doorbell ring. I thought it was Dona but, doesn't she have keys? I excused myself and made my way to the door. I opened and didn't expect the person that was standing there to come by.

"What do you want?" I asked without any patience in my tone.

"Well, I came to visit my soon to be girlfriend of course." He grinned at me.

"Don't you already have a girlfriend... Brandon?"

- Queenishh