8

Amelia's P.O.V.

I tensed up. What the hell is going on? Didn't Dona say that they were together since last week? Didn't Brandon kiss me yesterday? At this moment, to say that I was confused was an understatement. The worse part is that Brandon was acting like he's never done anything. Regardless of this situation, I decided to keep quiet because I didn't want any drama nor attention towards me going on.

Dona and I both went back to the car. The whole ride was silent. I was only thinking about the situation that I was in. Once we got home, Dona rushed to get out of the car which I found strange. However, I soon discover why she was like that because she ran to my side of the car and pulled me out. She then dragged me to the twin's house and buzzed the doorbell herself. I was trying to get out of her grip but once she pressed that button I knew I couldn't escape.

"Dona! I don't want to do this right now." I whispered-yelled. Before Dona got the change to answer, the door swung open to reveal a shirtless Ethan. I was speechless and stared at him in awe.

"Hi! Remember me? So, Amelia here has something to ask you two." Ethan raised a brow.

"Can she come in?" Dona said joyfully.

"Uh, yeah sure." With that, Dona pushed me inside their house and Ethan closed the door right after. Uncomfortable couldn't explain how I felt. Ethan turned to me with a raised brow without saying anything. I guess he was waiting for me to ask my question. Edan soon came from upstairs.

"Hey, Ethan, what was that ab-?" He stopped talking when he saw me there standing awkwardly.

"Amelia? What are you doing here?" He put his hands in his hips.

"Uh, well... you see." I couldn't seem to ask the question. I don't know what was happening with me because I couldn't even ask a single question. They just stood there without saying anything. I had the impression that they were silently pressuring me to speak.

"I came to spend time with you." I smiled and looking between both of them. I don't know what was happening with me but I couldn't find the words to ask them a question so instead, I said this. Ethan brought a smile to his perfect face and chuckled a little.

"Our babygirl came to spend time with us when usually we're the ones who have to drag you here. I'm not complaining, I like it that you think of us." He winked at me and took my hand to bring me to what seems his office.

"Why are we here?"

"Well, I was finishing some paperwork before you came buzzing the bell so I need to finish them. You can either sit on the couch and wait or go to Edan.

"I'll go see Edan." He nodded and I exited the room. Edan was in the kitchen cooking something on the stove. I went towards him to see what he was cooking.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey, what are you cooking?"

"Soup. Do you plan on staying for supper? I made extra for you"

"Sure I can stay."

Edan continued cooking and I started helping him. The food was ready minutes after and Edan went to call Ethan out for dinner while I prepared the table.

We were finally sat all three together to eat. I brought a spoon full of the liquid to my mouth and once I tasted it, I moaned in satisfaction. Both of their heads snapped towards me.

"I see you're enjoying it. Maybe even too much?" I chuckled at Edan's remark.

"Where did you learn to cook?" I asked him.

"While I was in high school, I followed extra cooking classes. I've always had a passion for cooking. I would always wake up early in the morning before everyone to make them breakfast. Unfortunately, my dad had other plans for us and here I am now." He shrugged as if was not important.

"You shouldn't change your interests because of something someone else wants you to do. It's your life, your decisions, your consequences, nobody can tell you what to do and how to do them."

"I wish it was easy darling, but whatever the old man says, has to be done. If you ever define my dad, I'll say good luck to you." That sentence he said got me thinking.

"Where is your mom in all of this?" Both of them stared down at their plates when I asked the question. Did I say something wrong?

"She died two years ago, she got hit by a car," Ethan replied. I instantly regretted asking when I saw a tear sliding down Ethan's cheeks.

"When they investigated the scene, they found multiple bruises on her body. They deducted that she got violently rapped and the guy hit her with a car right after." Both of them were silently crying and I had glossy eyes.

Please vote and comment!

- Queenishh