Please Read

With Layla's story finally wrapped up, I'm hoping some of you will want to see the story of a character that played a major key role in Layla's story.
Can you guess who it is?
...

If you said Chanel Valdez then 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏You're correct! Like her or hate her, Chanel played a very important role in Layla's story in my opinion

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
You're correct!
Like her or hate her, Chanel played a very important role in Layla's story in my opinion. She changed the course of the entire book.
Although you already know how she rose to prominence and how she had a baby early on in life, I think her story is more interesting than Layla's herself.
Sure, she has a handful of multi billion dollar companies, she's a politician, senator and deputy director of the FBI and CIA alongside of being a wife and mother so she should be busy right?
Yes but could she really be that busy?
😉😉😉😉😉
Is there something else she's doing besides her 'work'?
And her family? You may not have noticed it but there is something very strange about her family.
If you have any theories or ideas about what it could be then comment it below! I'd love to know.
But there's one way to know what it really could be!
And that's to read Chanel's story!
She's really much more varied and unbelievably special. She's more than just the kind hearted savior you see here.
Chanel has more secrets and demons than anyone else.
She's so much more different from who you've seen here but don't worry if you haven't noticed it. She's an agent after all so she can lie effortlessly.
Chanel is one of my favorite characters I've ever written and I'm so passionate about her story because it really is different from anything else I've done or I probably ever will.
I would love it if you checked out her story if you like her as much as I do.
I promise you won't be disappointed
~🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃~
If you want to see more of my work and Chanel's story then give
The Game of Fate
A read!
Thank you for all of your love and support!
I'll see you over at the other book!
✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
And remember!
Stay strong!
Keep smiling!
You're loved!
You're needed!
You're appreciated!
You're valuable!
Stay hopeful and stay smiling!
I love you all!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
⭐️⭐️

Xoxoxo
~Chanel Carina Costel~