Emergancy

Ignoring some of the people who recognized staring at her as she stepped outside and picked up the phone.
"Hey, Bri-"
"Help us!"
"Wh-What? Brian, is everything okay?"
"Ahhhhhhhhh!"
Chanel's heart dropped to his stomach when she heard Layla's cries in the background.
"You have to get us a doctor immediately!" Brian shouted in fear.
"Why? Is Layla okay?"
"Sh-sh-she's g-going into l-l-labor!"
"Labor?"
"You have to get us a doctor!"
"B-Brian, I'm in Toronto."
"How do we get out of this damn house so I can get her to a rucking hospital?"
"Y-You can't! Don't you dare, Brian, you'll get Layla arrested! Everything will be for nothing!"
"I don't care!" Brian bellowed, "She's going to die!"
"No, she won't. Look, I'm flying over immediately. Stay on the line with me, alright?"
There was no time for Chanel to say goodbye to Dudley. She ran out of the restaurant, jumping into the car and speeding onto the highway.
"I have to get her to the hospital!" Brian shouted on the other end of the line.
"Brian, listen. I'm flying over immediately, I'll be with you in five hours. Brian, she won't be hurt I promise you."
"How do I get this stupid dome down? I can't get out!"
"Brian, don't touch the dome!" Chanel screamed, "It's electric, you moron, do you want to be shocked?"
"What do I do then?"
"Just comfort Layla to the best you can. Help her walk around if you can until I get there."
"Isn't there a way out of this shit?"
"No, Brian, only I can unlock the security from the outside." She answered, "It'll be okay. Has her water broken yet?"
"Y-Yes."
"When?"
"I don't know. About seven hours ago or something."
"What? Why didn't you call me immediately?"
"It broke in her sleep and once she woke up, you can blame these fucking phones! It's not easy to reach you!"
"Alright, alright. Look, tell her to lie down then and to relax."
"Can't you send a doctor? What if the baby comes out before you get here?"
"I'll see what I can do, Brian, but I don't think so. Layla is still wanted by the FBI and giving out her whereabouts now means getting us all arrested. But either way, giving birth for the first time takes at least ten hours most of the time." 
"Who says hers will take that long? What if-"
Chanel sighed, "It's possible but highly unlikely. Just calm down and be there for Layla. I'll do whatever I can, Brian, just please be patient and strong."
"Hurry...please."
"I will."
       With that, Brian hung up. The road passed by like a flash of light but to Chanel it was not fast enough. She broke her eyes off the road for a moment just long enough to dial on her phone.
"Yes, Mrs.Valdez?"
"I want the jet ready immediately."
"N-Now?"
"Yes. I'm on the way, I do f want to wait one minute once I get there, you hear me?"
"Wh...O-Okay. Where do you need to go?"
"Nevada."
"Of course, w-we'll get it ready shortly."
"Alright, thank you."