Two hours straight were eating them boringly. Jimin leans against the backrest of the chair before slightly stretched his aching body. However, he didn't fail to catch the alpha sitting across him is staring deep at him. Blood rushed up to his cheeks turned them crimson red.

As if that was the cue, Jungkook quickly tore his sight from him back to his own laptop, pretending like nothing happened. He slightly clears his throat and tilted his head a bit while typing down on his keyboard.

Jungkook's phone vibrating inside his jeans pocket, signaling him that he got a phone call as he excused himself to answer it. Jimin gave him a nod before laying his head down on the table as soon as the alpha disappeared from his sight and sleep started to take over him, making his eyes felt heavy all of sudden.

"what is it hyung?"
Jungkook asked, he sounded rushing

"yah, easy Jungkook! are you on a date or something?"
Yoongi asked teasingly

"straight to the point hyung, i have assignments to do"
Jungkook rolling his eyes, not in mood on joking right now

He could heard the older is chuckling in another side.

"okay okay, Eunmi told me to ask if you would like to join us hanging out-"

"sorry, i can't. I'm busy"
Jungkook cut him off, obviously the girl is trying to find an excuse and make yoongi as her object to play with

"oh really? okay i got you then, bye"
Jungkook replied him a quick goodbye before end the call, fasten his pace to the library once again

His eyes caught a random alpha is bending down while eyeing the sleeping Jimin. He moved his hand to touch Jimin's face making Jungkook's blood boiled in anger.

"may i know what are you going to do buddy?"
Jungkook said, faking a smile on his face

The unknown alpha finally realised his existence and backing away from the sleeping Jimin.

"he's cute"
The alpha said chuckling

"sure he is, what's your problem?"
Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows

"who are you?"
The alpha asked mockingly

Jungkook laughs breathlessly before tilted his head aside and poked his tongue inside his inner cheek.

"I'm his alpha, so what?"
He said proudly, creaking his knuckles in process

"i not seeing any mate mark on his though, well how bad.. he must be good in bed-"

"i warn you fucker, speak more like that and I'll not hesitate to punch the shit out of you, try me if you dare"
Jungkook gripped his collar in one swift motion, his voice cold

The grip was tightened by each seconds making the alpha found difficult to breathe. He started to squirm to be freed. Luckily that Jimin was in his deep sleep.

He finally released the alpha making he stumbled down on the floor and running away from the burning anger Jungkook. He found himself felt possessive over the omega named Park Jimin and protecting him making his alpha self proud.

Jungkook took his earlier seat and stare down at the sleeping omega. Not realizing that he's smiling softly at Jimin who's sleeping with pouting lips looking so adorable making he needs to hold himself from pinching those chubby cheeks badly. He completely forgot that he just got into fight earlier.

Jimin finally stirred from his slumber and blinking a few times before accidently doing eye contact with Jungkook making he wide awake in surprise. Jimin flinched a bit making the alpha chuckling at his silliness.

"how was your nap?"
Jungkook asked, his voice gentle and calming

"i-it was good"
Jimin answered as he looked away from jungkook to his lap, feeling embarrassed and awkward in the same time when the alpha caught him sleeping

"nice then, i think let just call it a day now. We can work on this later"

Jimin saw his pitch black screen laptop that he assumed Jungkook must be on his phone for long or it was himself who fall into a deep sleep.

"I'm sorry, i didn't realized how long i fall asleep for"
The omega mumbled in guiltiness

"don't apologize, you must be tired. I bet my home is more cozy than this library so you can sleep as much as you want"
Jungkook said making Jimin flustered

"yah, i didn't meant to okay?"
Jimin pouting as he began to tidy up his things and put them in his bag

***

Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!!