Day out

Chapter 32

(Kristen's POV)

I got my staples out the other day and I'm moving into Gavin's today. I slowly wake up just as my door flys open.

"Kristen! Mom wants you to eat before Gavin comes to get you."

"Ok thank you Anna." She walks out of the room and keeps my door open. I get up and put on my sweatshirt.

I grab my phone and camera and put a beanie on my head. I walk downstairs and smile at my mom.

"Hi." She smiles and sets a plate on the island.

"I want you to eat."

"Ok I will." I sit down and start eating. The door opens and I peer around the corner.

"Gavin!" I smile and he closes the door behind him.

"Hi babe." He kisses me and sits next to me.

"Gavin don't get her distracted and make sure she eats." He laughs and nods,

"Will do." She walks out of the room and I continue to eat.

"How do you feel?" I take another bite and smile,

"Really good."

"Good." He kisses my head and Alli comes back out.

"Jason will be home soon so we were thinking we could go out, since the twins and Jackson will be with Charles, speaking of Charles he is coming to get the twins and Jackson at eleven, with Allie."

"Ok." I finish eating and put my plate in the sink.

"Have you talked to dad since the whole thing?" She nods.

"We are talking more when he comes, I want you two downstairs when we talk ok?"

"What about Allie?"

"She knows too." I nod and stand up. Gavin walks next to me and we go to the couch.

"You're birthdays coming up Gavin. December 3rd. What do you want?"

"I don't know. I don't really care." I smile at him and he kisses my head.

"When are you going to stop wearing beanies?"

"When some of my hair grows back." He laughs and so does Alli.

"That's going to take a while." I shrug and go on my phone. I go on Twitter and look at the tweets about my parents,

'Are Alli and Charles back together @kristentrippy'

'We've seen a lot of Alli and Charles together lately. Why's that? @kristentrippy'

I roll my eyes and type a tweet,

'First of all, Alli and Charles are NOT back together. Charles is married to Allie Wes and Alli and her FIANCÉ are getting married soon. They are just trying to be friends. If you misunderstood I understand but no, they are still separated.'

I check over the tweet and post it. I lock my phone and look up at Alli.

"What were you just typing?"

"Clearing things out on Twitter."

"Between your dad and I?" I nod and Alli gets a text.

"Your father is going to be here soon, they just left the house." I nod and look at Gavin.

"Want to get Noah for me?" He nods and goes upstairs.

"I have something to tell you."

"Have you told Gavin yet?"