Deciding

Chapter 19

(Kristen's POV)

I wake up to the twins running around my room screaming.

"Guys! Get out of here!" I yell sitting up in my bed. I look at the time which says 11:24.

"Shit." I mumble getting up and texting Gavin. I told him he can come over anytime.

Allie comes in my room and smiles.

"Anna, Chaz, get out." They both run out and she looks around my room.

"So, you're thinking of moving in with Gavin...?" I look down and nod.

"Yea we're thinking about it... That's why my mom and Gavin are coming over soon."

"Yea, your dad wanted me to tell you that your mom is on her way." I nod and hug Allie.

"Thank you."

"For what?" She pulls away and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"For being here when I needed someone..." She smiles and removed her hands from my shoulders.

"I love you, and get changed ok?" I nod and she leaves my room. I grab a white spaghetti strap tank top and a Lacey top to go over it. I grab my teal high waisted shorts and curl my long brown hair.

When I'm finding some jewelry to match my outfit the doorbell rings. I don't hear any dogs barking then I remember they aren't here anymore.

I find a gold chain necklace with a teal 'K' on it. I put on light makeup and walk back into my room. I pick up my camera and my phone and I go downstairs.

"Kristen, Gavin's here!" I smile when I see Gavin and I hug him.

"I love you." I smile and take Noah from him.

"I love you too." I look around, not seeing Allie.

"Where's Allie?" I ask my dad, who is cleaning up the kitchen.

"She went to the park with the twins." I nod and Gavin grabs my hand.

"I have something for you." He grabs a bag off of the floor and hands it to me.

"The food from last night?" He nods and I laugh. I set Noah I. His rocker and we take out the food.

The doorbell rings and I stand up, setting down the food.

"Hi mom." I say opening the door. She smiles and hugs me.

"Hi sweetie. Your father and I are going to talk alone then we will have you two come in, ok?" I nod and she goes into the kitchen. I sit back down next to Gavin and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I really hope I can move in with you." I say smiling at him.

"We can only hope for the best, but I hope you can move in with me too." He kisses me and we continue to eat.

My dad comes out and calls us in.

"Have you guys decided?" My parents look at each other and nod.

"But first we want to ask Gavin a few questions."

Gavin sits up and smiles at them,

"Anything."

"What if your parents come back to California, where would they stay?"

"They won't come back, they have a Make studios in Idaho and they have a studio for WTKGTS, if they come to California it's for visiting people." My parents nods and my mom sighs,