Surprise

Chapter 27

(Kristen's POV)

It's been a week since Gavin's been home and I haven't been feeling to great.

I sit up in bed and rush to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I sit over the toilet and vomit. I hold my stomach and lean against the wall.

I hear a knock at the door and I quickly flush.

"Kristen, are you ok?" Gavin asks. I quickly wipe my face and fix my hair.

"Yea I'm fine." He opens the door and looks at me.

"Are you sure? Are you hiding something from me?" I shake my head and hug him. Today I'm going to get pregnancy tests.

"I need to get Noah a few more bibs today." He nods and kisses my head.

I go into our room and get clothes. I change and go brush my teeth in the bathroom. I look at my pale face and put on some makeup.

"Bye Gavin, can you watch Noah for me?" He nods and kisses my head. I grab the car keys when I get downstairs and I head out the door.

I start the car and drive down the long driveway. I look for a drug store which is farther away than I thought.

I finally find one and go in. I get bibs for Noah and some pull ups. I grab a few pregnancy tests and check out. I pay for everything and walk back out to the car.

I take out my camera to start vlogging for the day.

"Hey guys. I woke up like twenty minutes ago and I'm already out shopping. I had to get some new things for Noah and get him some more food." I've been more careful with vlogging and driving ever since the accident. I don't want to end up in the hospital again.

I shut off the camera and start the car. I drive back to the house thinking if I am pregnant. Noah will be a big brother to a little boy or girl. He would have a sibling to play with. I smile at the thought and continue to drive. I drive up the driveway and park at the top. I slip the tests in my purse and go inside with the bags.

I see Noah sitting in his high chair.

"Hi bud." I kiss his head and get his bibs out. Gavin comes downstairs and kisses my cheek.

"Hi." I smile and open a pack of blueberries for Noah. I pour some onto his tray and eat some myself. He grabs some and puts them in his mouth.

"Are they good?" He nods and I kiss his head. I put the blueberries in the fridge and get out some watermelon.

"Want some Noah?" He nods and smiles. I put some on his tray then put them up.

Gavin sits next to him and smiles.

"After a week of seeing him, I still can't believe he's two." I smile and sits on the other side of Noah.

"He's so much bigger." I smile at Noah and he smiles at me.

"I'm going to go upstairs and change into comfier clothes." Gavin nods and I go upstairs, grabbing my purse on the way.

I change into a t-shirt and track shorts then I go to the bathroom. I get the tests out and follow the instructions. I wait fifteen minutes for them to work.

I walk around the bathroom, nervous. What if I am pregnant? We used protection, so I shouldn't be. I'm having symptoms though. I check my phone to see fifteen minutes are up.

I did both tests to make it more accurate. I pick up one of the tests and take a deep breath.

I open my eyes and look at the test, positive. I pick up the other one, positive. I look at them for a few minutes then I shove them in my purse.