Chap. 55

Chapter 55

(Kristen's POV)

April 14

Gavin gets to go home today. His wrist has healed better than his ankle so he can use crutches instead of a wheelchair.

I am 5 months along and when I get back to LA Gavin and I are going to have a gender reveal party. We found out the gender of the baby in March.

(A/N they are going to do what Missy and Bryan did with Oliver with the blue and pink balls.)

"Kristen, want to come get Gavin?" Colette asks. I sit up and nod.

"Let me get dressed." She nods and closes my door. I put on track shorts and a tee shirt and put my hair into a pony tail. I wake Noah up and he whines.

"Daddy's coming back today, I have to go get him. Do you want to stay here?" He whines and nods. I lift him up and kiss his head.

"I love you."

"Love you too mommy." He mumbles and I carry him upstairs. I lay him down on the couch and grab my camera and phone.

"Ready?" Colette asks. I nod and we walk out to her car. She smiles at me and we drive down the long driveway.

"Now, we will bring him home and he might have to stay another month." I nod and look out the window.

"When do you think we will be able to go home?"

"May or June I think." I nod and mess with my phone.

"I feel so bad for him... He can't even hold Noah and I know he's going to hate that." I say and look at Colette. She looks over and nods.

"It's going to be hard for him, especially with a new baby on the way. You're just going to have to help him a lot, maybe have Shay fly down with you or your parents can meet you there and help with bags." I nod and look at her. I sigh and pull out my camera.

"Good morning guys! We get to pick Gavin up from the hospital today! He might have to stay up here in Idaho for another month or two to make sure everything is ok and when we get the all clear we will fly back to LA!" I smile at the camera and look at Colette.

"Um, an update on him, he is doing really good. It's going to be hard on him because the doctor told him he can't lift heavy things for a while. He's going to want to hold Noah really bad." I laugh and continue updating them. I turn off the camera once we get to the hospital.

"Let's go get him." Colette says and gets out of the car. I follow her into the hospital and we go up to the front desk.

"We are here to sign out Gavin Butler." The receptionist looks up from the computer and smiles.

"One of you can go back to his room and the other can stay here and sign him out." I look at Colette and walk back to his room. I open the door and smile.

"Ready to go?" He nods and smiles back. Another nurse comes in to put his boot on him and I help him up.

"I love you." He says and kisses me.

"I love you too." I kiss him back and the nurse holds the door open for us. He uses his crutches and slowly makes his way down the hall. I follow closely behind and make sure he doesn't fall.

"Hey mom." He smiles and hugs her.

"Hi Gavin, how do you feel?"

"Fine." She smiles and finishes signing him out.

"Let's go." I walk next to Gavin and help him to the car.

"Sit in the front." I say and he nods.