Chap. 59

Chapter 59

(Kristen's POV)

"Hello?" I answer my phone as I sit up in bed.

"Is this Kristen?" The familiar voice asks.

"Yes... Who is this?"

"It's your dad, your real dad."

"H-How did you get my number? I blocked your number after I met you for lunch in Florida." I stand up and walk out of Gavin and I's room.

"That doesn't matter right now, I just wanted to call and see how you've been. I saw you're pregnant again, congratulations."

"Thanks, um is that the only reason you called?"

"Well I'm in California this week for a business trip and I was wondering if we could meet for lunch or something."

"Uh, I don't know, I'm super busy this week." I lie.

"Please, I just want to catch up with you, you are my daughter anyway."

"No, I am not your daughter. I will not be classified as that to you. You are just a guy who left my mom and I and never talked to us again. You cannot use the daughter card on me to make me feel guilty."

"Ok, well. If you happen to be open sometime this week I would like to catch up."

"Maybe." I say and hang up. I sigh and walk back into my room.

"Who was that?" Gavin asks and sits up.

"My dad, my real dad." I say and sit in bed.

"How did he get your number? Didn't you lose all connection with him like five years ago?" I nod and look down at my phone.

"He wants me to meet up with him somewhere, I told him I was busy all week."

"Why don't we go see him? Just you and me, we can have your parents watch Noah."

"I don't want to see him. I told him last time I saw him that I wanted him out of my life but he didn't listen."

"He wants to make things right with you, just let him do that, let him think you accept his apology."

"No! Gavin it's better to not see him at all then to lie about accepting his apology! Just please let this go, my decision is final!" I yell and get out of bed.

"Kristen-"

"Gavin! Just shut up!" I scream and leave our bedroom. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. I look around for something to eat and Gavin wraps his arms around me.

"I love you." He says and kisses my neck.

"Get off of me." I say coldly. He sighs and kisses my cheek. His warm breath on my neck makes me get goose bumps.

"Gavin, just leave me alone." I close the fridge doors and walk away from him.

"Are you mad because I made a suggestion?" I glare at him and roll my eyes.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I say, walking into our bedroom.

"Just listen to what I'm saying Kristen." I turn around after grabbing clothes and glare at him.

"Leave me alone!" I say, raising my voice. I look for my phone and realize it's in the kitchen. I try walking out but he closes the door and holds it shut.

"Gavin, let me out of the room." I cross my arms and glare at him.

"I have a question."

"I don't care." I look down at my feet and wait for his question.