"Don't leave me with me, he'll poison me or something." I laugh

"You'll be okay, he needs you to run the bar remember." She grins and leaves the room.

"For you." He hands me a glass of water and some pills.

"Thank-you." I smile softly and take them from him. I place the pills in my mouth and swollen them down with the water. "Are you sure you don't mind me laying around in your bed?" I laugh

"I'll be honest, I don't usually share my bed. But I think I can make an exception." He grins and sits down next to me, his back against the board and his feet under the covers as he turns the TV on.

"Don't you have something to do like clean?" I huff at the sound of the TV.

"No, my cleaner is paid to do that, and she'll be here tomorrow to do that for me."

"Lazy much?" I giggle softly

"Excuse me Miss Black, I feel you're being extremely rude considering how nice I'm being to you."

"Sorry." I giggle once more and mouth 'not'

"Really?" He grabs me softly and begins tickling me "now are you sorry?"

"Yes." I giggle loudly

"Tell me you're sorry."

"I'm sorry." I giggle

"And, Easton is the sexiest man I've met in my life and I want him so damn bad."

"I'm not saying that." I squirm, trying to break away from his touch

"Than I can't stop," he smirks

"Okay." I yell in a laugh "You're the sexiest man I've ever met and I want you so damn bad."

"There." He grins and stops tickling. "That wasn't so hard was it?" He stares at my lips then back at my eyes

"No," I whisper softly and reach up placing my hand on the back on his hair.

Slowly he drops his body down closer to mine, my hand helping to guide him in the direction I want him. Before I know it, his nose is on mine. Tilting my head to the side I press my lips to his. This is the first time I've ever instigated a kiss, and if it all goes bad I'd like to claim I'm still drunk. 

Cupping my face, he deepens the kiss. After a few moments, he mumbles against my lips "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Why?" I mumble back, my lips still on his.

"Because you're too go-"

"I fucking knew it." A female voice booms from behind us

Easton moves back with a huff and sits up "How the fuck did you get in here?" He snaps. 

"You really are an asshole, you know that?" She yells, then turns her attention to me "So much for I don't fuck in my bed." 

"Scarlett get out." He orders 

"I hope you enjoy being the flavour of the week baby girl, because no one is ever good enough for this asshole, and just so you just last week it was me who was under him." She turns and leaves. 

"Crazy bitch." Easton huffs, stands up and exits the room leaving me sitting there wondering what in the hell is going on. 

I slide out of bed slowly, glad the pills have finally kicked in as my feet reach the ground. I stand up and make my way down the stairs and to the end of the hall, following Easton's voice. "I don't care, the girl is crazy, keep her out, got it?" He hangs up his phone angrily.