"That fact alone should put your mind at ease. So what if her ex still loves her? You have noona now and you're the only man that she sees and obviously, you have her heart. And I must say, she is as whipped as you are. So, stop worrying. Noona loves you so much that she will never notice that guy's feelings for her. That I guarantee you, hyung."

Jungkook's mouth fell again but not with the same reason as earlier. He us speechless by the words that fell out of Jaewon's mouth. He can't believe that his little brother, a guy whose never been in any relationship or near at it, could say those words like an expert.

"H-how...."

"How did I know that?"

Jungkook nods his head.

Jaewon chuckles. "I'm a good observer, hyung. And I witness them all." Jaewon cheekily said.

Well, it's a surprise to know that his brother knows a lot than him.  (try to be a bystander and you'll see it)

Jungkook is leaning against his car while waiting for Jisoo outside her company's building. He plans to go on a date with her. They haven't been on a date recently because of his busy schedule and Jisoo is also busy with her work.

He quickly composed himself and smile when he saw her walking out of the building but his smiles disappear when he saw who was with her.

Noona loves you so much that she will never notice that guy's feelings for her.

Remembering Jaewon's words he feel at ease. He took a deep breath before walking towards his girl with a smile on his face.

"Hey!"

Jisoo looked at his direction and her eyes immediately sparkles and her face brightens seeing the person that she misses the most.

"Jungkookie!"

Without thinking, Jisoo run towards Jungkook. She wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck and her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Someone seems to miss me." He teased while he safely holds Jisoo.

Jisoo pulls her face away from the confinement of Jungkook's neck and face the latter.

"Indeed, I miss you. I really really miss you." Jisoo said and shower Jungkook's face with small kisses.

Jungkook chuckles, obviously enjoying the affection.

"Nado. Nado bogoshipo."

Jisoo stops kissing Jungkook's face, smiling at him before leaning in, to kiss Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook smile against the kiss before deepening the kiss.

The couple fell in their own little world, forgetting and ignoring every living thing around them. And all that matters to them are each other and the love they have for one another.

Few meters away from the couple, Taehyung is standing, watching the couple kissed each other in front of the company and into the open, with public eyes to see them and they obviously don't care.

Taehyung tightly clench his fist at his side, as the pain of seeing Jisoo, all over another man is sending arrows in his heart, peircing it without mercy.

Jisoo is in love, deeply in love, which he didn't witnessed when they were still together. Jungkook is lucky to have her.

"Enjoy it as much as you can Jeon Jungkook. It won't last long." He said before turning his back to the oblivious couple.

Ignorant of the chaos that will come to them.

"Hi guys!" Chaeyoung greeted the couple with her boyfriend tailing behind her.