Christmas with the Morgans

"William! You get in here!" Isabella called from the porch, snow falling into her auburn hair. Arthur watched as his wife grew frustrated, beautiful as she is, he knew hell hath no fury like an angry woman, especially her.

"Will! Listen to your momma and come on!" Arthur stepped onto the porch, calling for his son as well.

"Well hello." Isabella smiled, winking at Arthur.

"Merry Christmas." Arthur kissed her cheek, the warmth of his lips causing her to smile bigger.

"Merry Christmas, I fixed y'all a good supper." She kissed him back as William sprinted between them, nearly knocking his mother over.

"William!" She picked up some snow, throwing it at her son who giggled as he jumped away from it.

Before Bella knew it, Arthur grabbed a handful and threw it on her. She gasped, eyes wide as Arthur chuckled. "Oh you done it now!" She chased after both of her boys, missing every shot she threw.

William held up a small hand, signaling defeat suddenly. "I'm sorry momma, I'm too hungry to play now." He giggled. "Pa might play though." She watched him as he carried on into the house.

Arthur rushed up beside her suddenly, smiling like a fool. "I'll play whenever or however you like." He hugged her, kissing her again.

"Oh stop!" She laughed, pulling him towards the house. "We have to eat, it's Christmas."

"I know." He stops her from continuing as he reaches into his pocket, pulling a beautiful emerald necklace out. Bella shook her head.

"Arthur." She cocked her head to the side, one brow high. "I didn't get you anything yet, I haven't had the chance to get out." She said sadly.

"I got all I've ever wanted right here, besides this green will look good with your hair." He then gestured towards her and the house before she could object further.

Arthur had bought some land up in the grizzlies, his favorite place. Built them a house, one he was proud of and planned himself. Isabella knew it wasn't just the house, it was her and Will. She still wanted to get him something, something to show her love.

But Arthur couldn't help but to love and spoil his little wife and boy, she saved him and Will gave him peace for once in his life.

A Christmas to Arthur and Isabella was just another excuse to express their love and gratitude towards one another. Something they do almost everyday but this gives them the excuse to go all out.

"I love you." Bella stopped him from going inside, taking him into a tight hug. "I'll repay this."

"I love you too. There's no need in payment, you're everything I want and need." He smiled as he pulled away. "Now let's eat go eat woman."

Christmas is here and I just felt like doing a little special bonus chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed!