𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Uriah's POV:

Once we reach back to Auradon, our faces drop.

Well... most of our faces...

"Everything's so..." Jay starts, trailing off slightly.

"Green!" Gil exclaims, running around like a hyper puppy.

Speaking of dogs, Dude is over by David's arm, eating the fruit out of his hand.

"Dude!" Los scolds the dog slightly, although his smile looks genuine.

"I believe I deserve some compensation for my role in this endeavor, for my muscles, my wile." Harry's voice calls out.

"You do. Me not squashing you like a bug."

"Like I'm scared of you Jay. In fact, I'm not scared of any of you."

"Guys!" Mal and Uma call, but that doesn't stop Harry.

"I have news that you all might want to know. Especially you blonde boy." Harry speaks, staring straight into my soul, as I head Los whisper.

"Me?"

Carlos and I turn to look at each other, both wondering what the young pirate has to say.

Dude burps, dragging us all out of our state of confusion.

"Dude, really?" Los laughs slightly, just enough to make me smile.

"What!!?? It wasn't me. I swear!." We all look at the dog, each giving him a knowing look.

"Okay! It was me." He confesses easily.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Yup, Audrey showed up, she put everybody to sleep. And then she turned some of them into..." the small dog gets cut off by Evie's yell.

"Guys! Hannah's turned to stone!" We all rush over, staring at the statue.

Mal and Uma start to argue (yet again) but we eventually decide to go to the castle.

"Hey babe!" I drag out my words as I talk to my fiancé.

"What do you want bub?" He sing songs back to me, smiling at my actions.

"Piggy back?" I give him the sweetest smile I could possibly have, and he sighs in defeat.

Cameron's giggle is heard for the first time, as Los rolls his eyes.

"Hop on." He crouches down, giving me enough time to get on his back.

" He crouches down, giving me enough time to get on his back