Chapter 9

Uriah's POV:

Uriah's POV:

      When we reach the front of the school, he Ak's are singing "Be Our Guest" but we basically missed it.

Carlos's eyes go wide, and I turn my head to see a fountain of chocolate.

I take JJ out of his arms, while E takes Dude from Jay, and they bolt to the fountain making JJ laugh.

"Daddy's goofy, huh princess?" I tickle her chin and she laughs even harder.

"Mal!" Ben calls for Mal so she leaves us, headed over to the King and Queen.

"10 bucks she faints" I tell Evie, and she shakes my hand.

"You're on"

We watch for a few seconds more, before Belle faints and Evie slips me a $10 bill.

"You guys?" Mal walks towards us, calling the boys over.

"Ben just invited us to play... croquet." She continues her sentence, before looking at the guys.

I give them a good look, along with E, and they have chocolate EVERYWHERE.

"I swear on everything evil, BOYS!" I hand JJ off to Mal, and rummage through her baby bag for wipes.

"Here, fix your faces, there's chocolate everywhere." I hand them each a wipe, and get JJ's hand, walking towards Ben.

Carlos and JJ are playing with Dude, while Mal and Jay try to play Croquet, Evie is talking with Belle, leaving me to my thoughts

Who is my father?

What are his powers?

Do I also have my mother's powers?

But all that is tossed out my head when a woman starts screaming at Mal.

I walk over to Los, quickly picking up JJ, and Los pecks my cheek.

We make our way over to Mal, but once we get there, Chad Charming pops out.