Chapter 8

Carlos' POV:

Carlos' POV:

Today's family day for all the Auradon kids, and I had a plan.

Key word... HAD

I was gonna take JayCee and Riah out for the day with Mal, Jay, and Evie, but Fairy Godmother had other plans.

We only had one class this morning, and then to get ready for Family Day, I've never dreaded an event more. Why invite us to family day, knowing our parents are locked away on a island?

I get out of bed, leaving Uriah sleeping and head for the bathroom. I figured she might need time to sleep and relax after the day we had yesterday.

After getting myself ready, I woke up JayCee and got her ready too.

Since we only have one class, Fairy Godmother told me to bring her with us, something about a surprise...

JayCee's outfits:

After feeding Cee, I let her play with her toys and decide to wake Riah up so we're not late

"Mother, stop, please" once I get closer, I hear her pleading in her sleep.

After a few moments of silence, I decide to wake her up.

"Riah, wake up, we have class." I lightly tap her and she wakes up in shock.

"Where is she?" She starts hyperventilating

"Calm down, breathe Riah." I try to calm her down, but it doesn't seem to hurt.

"Where is she Carlos?" She starts frantically looking around the room, for the unknown.

"Where is who?"

"Our daughter, where is she!"

"Oh, um she's over there with Dude, I already gave her a bath and fed her." I point to Cee and Dude, making Cee wave.

It's only been a few days, but she's learned so much more than she did on the Isle...

"Thank HADES" Riah lets out a breath and starts walking towards JayCee.