𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!!

DISCLAIMER: I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT I IMAGINED MY BOYFRIEND THE ENTIRE TIME!!

I WILL PUT IN ANOTHER WARNING WHEN SMUT COMES FOR THISE OF YOU THAT DO NOT WANT TO READ IT!

𝑼𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

"Oh my gosh E! It's our first technical date!" I speak to the blue haired girl as I put on my outfit.

"Awe, wait. It's been a whole year and you two haven't went on a real date? No wonder..." the young princess shifts her gaze to the yellow dress in her hands.

"No wonder what?" I question, before hearing a screech.

"There's no way you're wearing THAT on your first official date!" Mal screams, pointing to my current outfit.

"Definitely not." Evie adds on "Now lets change this outfit from not to hot!"

Wait... WHAT?

The two girls rush me to the closet, and I'm seconds, clothes are clustered about the floor.

Great... more cleaning...

"You guys! Why can't I just wear this?" I yell to the girls, and they both turn to me wide eyed.

"Well, because it's your first date, and you're dressed like you're going to cheer practice." Mal gives me a small glare, before shoving a ball of red in my arms.

"Now go change" E finishes, shoving me into the bathroom.

I don't even get a chance to protest, before the door slams in my face.

"Well, I guess I'm getting ready now."

I shove on the clothes, before walking out to meet Mal and Evie sitting on my shared bed.

"Whoa"

Evie gushes over me, while Mal goes through her spell book.

"I cannot bare to see what's there, replace this style with fancy hair" Mal moves her hands in a T, and I feel myself move with her, until I rise again.

"Mal! Did you just?!" I start to panic, until I see myself in the mirror ahead.

"Holy shit." I mutter the cuss under my breath, looking at myself in the mirror.

My hair is straightened, with light waves.

"Told you it would work." Mal whispers to Evie, and she nods behind me.

"Wow, I actually look human, and I'm NOT modeling this time."

I look at myself once more, before a knock rings out.

"She'll be out in a minute!" Evie yells, placing some lip gloss on my lips, considering I might have messed it up on my own.

"You've got this R. You guys are DATING! You have a kid together, why be scared now?" The daughter of the dark fairy gives me a quick pep talk, before opening the door to reveal Carlos, JayCee, and Dude.

"Wow." He looks at me wide eyed, and I automatically feel self conscious.

"What? Do I look weird? Am I overdressed? Oh, wait, maybe it's the ha..." my ramble is cut off my a pair of lips on my own.

"You look beautiful Riah." He answers me, making me blush, before talking to JJ.

"What do you think CeeCee? Doesn't mommy mom pretty?"

The toddler looks at me, before nodding profusely.

"Mommy look pwetty." She starts the grabby hands again, and I immediately take her from Carlos' arms.