𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Third Person:

"Daddy! You promised me chocolate!" The four year old child calls the platinum haired boy, as he looks through the profiles with his girlfriend.

"Alright alright, lets go get chocolate from the kitchen." He kisses the curly haired girls cheek, and starts to get up, before stopping halfway.

"You can keep looking without me if you want, I'll be right back." She nod, as he runs off with their daughter to the kitchen.

She continue through the list of profiles, and a lot of faces stand out, but one stops her completely.

C- DeVil
Mother: Cruella DeVil
Father: Unknown
Age: 7
Gender: F

Under the list, is a picture of a small girl, with light brown hair, unlike the teenage boy.

Uriah's POV:

Uriah's POV:

I'm stuck staring at the picture of the girl. She looks like JayCee, and she has Carlos' chocolate brown eyes.

She looks annoyed, and I can see the old couch in the background.

She's definitely Cruella's kid. But does Carlos know??

I close the book as footsteps get closer and closer.

"Find anything?" Carlos' voice rings in my ear.

"Umm, no not really. Where's Cee?" I look around for the small girl, but she's nowhere to be found.

"Oh, Doug came over, and she went next door with him for a sleepover. So now it's just you and me." I shift on the bed, and move the book to the nightstand.

"Wanna hear a joke." His milk chocolate brown eyes urge me to say yes.

"Yeah." I answer, thinking of the other pair of the same eyes I saw in the portfolio.

"Why wouldn't the shrimp share his treasure?" He starts giggling really adorably.

"I don't know, why babe?" He starts to laugh, making me so confused.