𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

𝑼𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

"Wand me!" Uma yells, as I start to panic.

The last time we heard those words we were almost toast.

"Stop. I can see you trying to leave. Always the two of you, trying to save the day. Makes me sick." Uma looks at the three of us near the tunnel.

"You don't have to do this Uma! I'm sorry!" I blurt, my words coming out like word vomit.

"You're sorry? Ha! That's rich."

Mal goes to hand Uma the fake wand, and Ben gasps.

"Hold up. Mm. Too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive? We want to see it work." Uma's always curious, I can't blame her. We all were at one point. We trusted nobody.

"You always were quite the fucking drama queen." I retort, hearing Jay snickering in front of me.

"Oh, and nothing too big, or else Ben is fish bait, and maybe I'll let you watch JayCee here. get devoured by Cerberus"

Hell no!

"We're dead." Los mutters behind me, as Mal searches for our new escape plan.

Los tilts his head, but I can't tell what he's looking at, my head is tucked under his chin.

"Okay. Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word!" Mal's voice rings out, before it clicks.

OHHH DUDE!! I forgot he was here!

"Talk, dog." Mal orders him once again, and his head tilts a little, while Carlos kisses my head.

"Does this vest make me look fat? Hey, does anyone have some bacon? Cookies?" Dude talks, making not only Uma and the pirates laugh, but the others to laugh, except for Los and I.

At this point, my tears are threatening to spill out, I can feel my cheeks warming up, and Carlos' heartbeat is faster than normal, which can only mean one thing... Fear.

"Give me the wand!" How could I have let this go so far...

"Give me Ben!" I left my sister behind...

"Harry, bring him over." We were so close...

"Oh, um, before you go, tell your mom that Gaston says hi and also tell your dad that my dad wishes he'd finished off your dad when he had the chance. Here you go." I feel Carlos move from behind me to grab JayCee from my arms.

"Daddy!" Cee starts to screech, bringing me back to reality.

"Mommy!" She puts her hands out to me, making the universal toddler grabby hands.

"Hi princess, I missed you. Lets go to the limo with Dude to talk!" I start to walk towards the limo, stopping to give Carlos a kiss on the cheek as he picks up the smoke bombs.

"Be careful Los, you still have nuggets to make." His face turns red as soon as my lips touch his cheek.

"Eww!" Cee yells, right behind me, Mal and Uma are trading the wand for Ben.

Los looks at me with his chocolate brown eyes widening.

"Take her to the limo, here's a extra smoke bomb just in case." He whispers in my ear, slipping a black glove in my hand.

"I love you girls."

Wait...

Really??

Wow...

I'm loved.

He... loves... ME?

I jog my way to the pipe shaped alleyway, right before one of Uma's pirate people come towards me.

"Dude! Protect JayCee." I tell the mutt, and his head knows slightly.

"You've got it Uriah!" He starts trotting towards Cee right before I toss the smoke bomb in the pirates face.

"Come on Dude, run!" I command the small dog, while picking up a hysterical JJ.

We reach the limo, and I open the door with the key Jay gave me on our way in.

"Mommy! I met a new fwiend!" Cee starts to talk about her new friend on the Isle, as Dude lays his head in her lap. He hasn't spoken a word around her, obviously knowing what may happen if he does.

Poor Dude doesn't want to scare one of his best friends...

"That's really good princess. Did you get hurt?"

If Uma took her anywhere near my mother I swear to everything...

"No mommy, Uncie Ben an I had snacks, an chocolayte"

Good.

JJ lets out the cutest yawn, and I can't help but smile, no matter what happens, this girl has my heart.

"Nigh nigh mommy. I sleepy." She readjusts herself so she's laying across the leather chairs while Dude lays in front of her, protecting her from falling on the floor.

I wonder what the others are doing...

"Mal!" I hear Jay's voice yell a couple minutes later.

Soon the door opens, and Carlos basically runs over Ben and Evie in order to sit next to me.

"How are you?" His voice barely above a whisper as I pick up JayCee, resting her across my lap.

"I'm good, definitely better than before. How are you?" I ask as everyone else piles in the limo.

"Definitely better." He picks up Dude, and starts petting him, while our eyes are locked.

"Well, I mean, at least I got to see the Isle. They're my people, too. Uma helped me see that." My attention is now focused on Mal and Ben's argument and apparently, so is everyone else.

"Ben, Uma captured you." Mal states the obvious, and I can't help but butt in.

"Ben, she's my sister and all, but Uma's the last person you should be listening to. Just leave her to her little dumbass pirates."  I look at the brunette boy, and disappointment shows clearly in his face.

"But she's an angry girl with a bad plan. That's not so different from you two when you came to Auradon." He looks between Mal and I, trying to make us sympathize with him, but neither of us budge.

"Oh HELL NO! Uma's a traitor, and a lying kidnapping BITCH! We're NOTHING alike!" I snap at Ben, and everyone goes silent until Dude whistles.

"Awkward."

"Dude, I know you can talk, but it doesn't always mean you should." Los scolds the talking dog, and it makes me laugh a little inside as we pass through the barrier.

Here we go... again...

Heyooo Author here

Heyooo Author here...

I'd like to give a shoutout to GoldenChampions18 for the ideas for the last chapter, thank you so much for all your ideas and suggestions. I really appreciate it.

If you'd like to suggest an idea, I'll be glad to make sure it happens in a chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed!!!

ⓍⓄⓍⓄ Kei🧸