𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

"I think we all know why we're here." The former king Adam starts speaking to Ben, Mal, and I.

"The people are in a panic about hades, he almost got out."

"Who knows what he would've done if he had escaped." FG continues, as my phone starts to buzz in my pocket

"We can't risk having another villain on the loose." The beast speaks, and I can't help butting in.

"But he's not loose, he's back on the isle, where he belongs." My phone starts to buzz again, and I slip it out seeing Carlos' name.

I walk to a small corner to answer him, it has to be important if he's calling during the meeting.

"Yeah babe, what's going on?"

"Cee has a fever again, and she won't stop crying for you, and I can't get her to take her medicine for anything." He sounds worried, and I instantly start to panic.

"What's her temperature?" I hear Ben's phone ring in the background as I speak.

"101.4" he speaks, as I rush back to the small meeting, ready to go to my babies.

"I'll be there soon Los. Just give her a cool bath for now."

"Okay, be careful. I love you."

"I love you too babe."

I hang up and look up at the others.

"Um, I'm really sorry but I have to rush home, JayCee has a fever, and she won't stop crying for me." Everyone nods in return, giving me time to rush out the door past Ben.

"Catch me up later?" I yell as I run out the door.

"You bet." He waves.

Carlos' POV

Carlos' POV

"Okay Cee, do you get it?" I ask the four year old, and she nods her head.

"Cam? Got it?" She nods her head, and hides the supplies.

Cee lays in the tub, and I lightly ruffle her hair, just for an extra effect.

"Carlos? Where are you guys?" Her footsteps grow louder and louder, soon enough, she's right next to me, kneeling against the tub.

"Mommy, it hurts." Riah gives her a quick hug, and Cee continues her well... what is this?

Cee's actually sick, but it's not as bad as we're claiming it is. So I guess it's an elaboration of the truth?

"What has you thinking so hard?" I snap out of my thoughts, realizing that my facial expression has been changing.

"Oh, sorry, just thinking." I quickly cover it up, and Cam rushes in grabbing my leg.

"Jay said he needs your help, right now." She drags me out to Evie's house, leaving Riah with CeeCee.

We walk inside the castle, and I immediately start yelling for Jay, Evie, and Mal.