𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

𝑴𝒂𝒍'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"Okay, so Lady Mal you are going to walk out here, curtsy to the crowd, and then walk down as we announce King Ben." Lumiere coaches me about the events in Cotillion, but I can barely focus.

Where is Riah?!? She was supposed to be here a hour ago!!

"Lady Mal? Are you feeling okay?" Lumiere snaps me out of my thoughts, and I start to tune into his coaching again.

"After King Ben is announced, the two of you will dance, then we will sound the horn and Advisor Uriah will come down with Sir Carlos." He continues to prep me, as I send R a quick text.

"Where is Future Advisor Uriah?" Lumi looks at me confused, while I text E to find Riah.

"I honestly have no idea, Evie's gonna go get her." I tell him quickly, and he nods continuing on with the prep.

"I'm here!" A voice rings out a little while after, making me laugh a little.

Riah speedwalks over your us, her hair giving up her secret.

She definitely fell asleep again, and by the looks of Car and JayCee behind her, they definitely went to sleep together.

"I'm so sorry we're late, we slept in, and I forgot to..."

"Don't worry about it." Lumiere speaks up, cutting her off making me snort.

"I'll catch you up R." I tell the confused girl, as she nods.

Lumiere walks off to talk to the caterers, and I start to prep the duo.

Uriah's POV

Mal finished prepping me on Cotillion, so we're all headed back to get ready.

Cee's staying with a babysitter while we all go out, because it's too late for her.

"Mommy! Can I eat shicken nuggies wif the babyshitter?" JJ asks as Evie does my hair and makeup.

"Sure baby, I'll let her know." I laugh at her choice of words, along with Mal and E.

"Anddd done!" E looks at me once again, before handing me my dress.

"Now go change." She rushes me into the bathroom, while calling Mal to the now empty chair.

I slowly start to put the dress on, and it looks WOW.

But something's missing...

SHORTS!!

I run out of the bathroom, trying not to get noticed, and grab my favorite pair of basketball shorts, shoving them on under the long dress.

E really outdid herself...

"Switch!" E yells the second I walk out of he bathroom.

"Wow E, can you get any louder?" I ask the blue haired girl, as she shoves a confused Mal in the bathroom.