𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒔' 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Waking up with Uriah in my arms felt amazing.

The way her hair slides out of her bun, how her eyelids flutter softly ever so often, all the small things about her that make me fall in love with her more each day.

I found my confidence in these last few days, I'm not afraid to ask questions anymore.

This girl has always been there for me, and I don't know what I would do without her.

It's official, I'm in love with Uriah Katherine Taka.

She starts to turn, waking up and rubbing her arms.

"Morning freckles." She looks so beautiful as she stretches, and goes right back to her spot in my arms.

"Morning love." I rub my hands over her bare arms, stopping her shivers.

"Big day today." I whisper in her ear, as she moans something about wanting more sleep.

I feel like I can be myself with her, I'm not "the other baby in the group" around her, I'm just Carlos.

Might as well let her sleep some more, it's only 5 in the morning.

She wiggles around, pressing her naked body against mine, tangling her feet with mine under the blanket.

"Sweet dreams Riah." Her breathing steadies, and I close my eyes drifting into a happy dream state.

" Her breathing steadies, and I close my eyes drifting into a happy dream state

𝑼𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I wake up a second time, pressed against Carlos' bare body.

"Los, wake up. It's coronation day, we gotta get Cee and get ready." I start to shake him awake, and he groans before his eyelids flutter open.

He mumbles something along the lines of five more minutes, but I press my lips to his, and he deepens the kiss.

We start to make out again, and I'm ready for a continuation from the night before.

We continue on for a half hour, before we have to get ready.

"I'll go get Cee while you get ready, I love you." Carlos presses his lips to my forehead, as I take in his outfit.

He's wearing white and red basketball shorts, with another white T-shirt and black vans.

"Okay babe, don't forget the dress and Dude." I remind him, before walking to the bathroom.

I take some time to get myself ready for the day, and as soon as I leave the room, a loud thud startled me.

"Really Jay?" Carlos' looks at me wide eyed, as Cee, and Jay freeze.

Next to the three of them is a box, now on the floor with the contents spilled on the floor.