𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Not so long before the capture...

𝑼𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

"Ugh! Poser." I throw a fry at the screen as they announce yet more news about Auradon.

"Traitor." My best friend, and first mate Harry yells, doing the same.

"Hello?" I yell, getting everyone's attention, and that all copy my actions.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" Harry nods, and I notice Gil eating his life away.

"Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" I snap at my other best friend, most likely scaring him.

"Yeah. What they said." He mumbles, goin right back to his food.

Gil and his eggs...

"Those little traitors, who left us in the dirt."
I roll my eyes as a picture of my... sister pops up on the small screen.

Her happy little family... I hate them

"Who turned her back on evil." Harry finishes my sentence for me, making me smile... internally.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang. Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember." Gil starts, and I already know where he's going with this.

Just shut up already Gil!

"She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck."

I love Gil, but I couldn't help glaring at him in the worst way I can, and lucky for me, it shuts him up.

"Those snooty little witches, who grabbed everything they wanted and left me nothing."

I can't help but hate my sister, she left promising freedom. Freedom from my mother and her demonic ways, a chance at new life. But left me in the dust the second she got a taste of something good.

She's dead to me

"No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp--" Gil's still stuck on Mal's words, but I'm stuck on Uriah's ACTIONS.

"I need you to stop talking." I snap at Gil accidentally, but I'll never say sorry... it's not the evil thing to do.

"Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon." Harry tries to calm me down, but it doesn't work at all.

"Harry, that's her turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, ONLY daughter of Ursula! What's my name?" I look to Harry, and he's on one knee with his hat off.

What is this? A proposal?

"Uma" he whispers, trying to sound seductive. But it's obviously pointless.

"What's my name?" I look to Gil, and he finally stops chewing.

"Mm, Uma?" He looks up at me, his mouth still full of food, but it's better than before.

"What's my name? What's my name?" I ask the other members of the crew, and they all answer together.

"Uma!"