Chapter 2

Uriah's POV:

Uriah's POV:

I wake up and look down, I'm being held by a pair of heavy arms so I turn around and come face to face with a peacefully sleeping Carlos. In the crib next to the bed is JayCee, fast asleep and looking very much like her dad. I start to question how I'm going to get ready to meet the others and leave. I tried moving his arm, but for a skinny looking boy, he actually packs a punch, so I'm down to my last resort.

I have to wake him up. I quickly poke him in the stomach and he wakes up. "What?" He asks groggily, his voice hoarse. "Umm,we kinda have to wake up and get ready to meet the others and head back to the Isle" I tell him nonchalantly.

"Oh, about that... uhh, Jay set off the siren and force field so now we actually have to go to school and think of a plan B" he says surprisingly fast. Aww come on Jay "Oh" I say, surprised at the answer.

"Yeah, but you go get ready, I'll handle Cee" he says cutely. Like I said, always nice...

"Thanks" I say, and head to the bathroom to get ready. In 40 minutes I'm ready, and I walk out the bathroom to see Carlos feeding the baby in the high chair.

"Open up princess" he says, spoon feeding her a jar of baby food. She eats it and laughs at him making funny faces. I kind of love seeing them together, it makes my itty bitty villain heart melt.

"Oh, you're done" he says, seeing me for the first time since I've been there. "Yeah, I'll put this away" I tell him, taking the jar and spoon from him.

He walks into the bathroom and gets ready for the long day ahead of us, and in 20 minutes he's out the bathroom and we're ready to head to the cafeteria for breakfast with the others.

                          Cafeteria

We reach the cafeteria and grab a seat with the others. "Morning guys" I say, handing JayCee over to a waiting Carlos. They all say morning back, and Carlos heads off to the breakfast line.

I don't really intend on eating anything this morning, I'm not really in the mood for food. "So what's the plan?" I ask quietly, "Didn't Carlos tell you, we don't have one, Jay ruined it" Mal says, clearly sour over the incident. Yikes. Not trying to make her any angrier, I simply nod and stare off.

Carlos' POV:

Carlos' POV:

      "Dada" Cee starts babbling and walking around while I grab some food. One tray says "French Toast" I have no idea what that it, but out of curiosity I pick some up and put it in a plate for myself.

For Ri I pick up a "bagel", and some fruit with orange juice. For myself, I picked up "French Toast", pancakes, and syrup with some orange juice... plus CHOCOLATE.

"Come on Cee, lets go give this to Mommy" I call her, and she starts wobbling behind me. We reach the table and I quickly rest the tray of food down, sit down, and put Cee on my lap.

"Eww, they have a kid at SIXTEEN!? Why did Ben pick them?" I hear two voices speaking to each other, rather loudly. I don't really like this place either...

I simply roll my eyes and slide the plate of food over to Ri "I know you don't really like to eat in the mornings, but I thought you might need something." I say to her, turning to my food and seeing JayCee play with the chocolate in my plate.

My genes popped out. Before I can grab a napkin, Riah is already wiping her sticky fingers clean. "Uh, thanks Ri" I say to her, nodding slightly.

"Yeah, no problem, it was grossing me out" she says. I get back to eating, occasionally giving Cee small pieces of food.

After about 10 minutes, I finish eating, with the help of JayCee and look over to Riri's plate, she finished too so I put JayCee in the seat next to Ri, and throw the plates away.

"What classes do you have?" I ask Riah, hoping we share some classes. "Umm, I have Homeroom, Auradon history, Advisory, Lunch, Chemistry, and Remedial Goodness 101. What about you?"

Yes, we have some classes together!! "I have Homeroom, Physics, Advisory, Lunch, English, and Remedial Goodness 101" I tell her, reading off my paper.

"Oh, we have some classes together" Ri says to me, I start to say something back, but as soon as I open my mouth she says

"Oh yeah, the baby can't come to class with us, and there's a daycare here so Fairy Godmother said we can drop her there before Homeroom and you can check on her during lunch, and then pick her up after Remedial Goodness." Aww, there goes my fun.

"Oh, ok I'll drop her off if you want?" I ask, hoping she lets me. "Umm, lets go together I kinda wanna know what it looks like for some weird reason" JayCee looks at both of us, starting to babble again.

Riah holds JayCee's finger scornfully, and we head off to daycare with some help from a janitor and a not so friendly teacher.

We reach the daycare in 15 minutes and I don't want to leave the curly haired baby behind. "Is this... necessary?" I really hope the answer is no, I'm extremely attached to CeeCee.

"Yeah, I guess we have to, but you can come check in on her during passing periods." Ri says, before I say bye to the small baby.

"Bye princess, behave... actually, don't " I tell her, giving her a kiss on the cheek, causing her to laugh, and respond with random babbling mixed with "Dada" and "Mama" She's so cute it's not even funny.

"Will you stop calling me that?" Riah looks at Cee and rolls her eyes.

Remedial Goodness 101

"You find a bottle of poison, do you, A) carve it in an apple, B) put it in the King's wine, or C) hand it over to the proper authorities?" Fairy Godmother is asking us question based on how to be "good" and the only one I honestly knew the answer to was one about babies.

"C) ya hand it over to the proper authorities" Jay says after fighting me to get picked. "I was gonna say that" I tell him "but I said it first" he grabs me and starts to give me a noogie.

"My brain said it first!" I hear a voice call, and Jay is being smacked in the head... by Riah.

I have no idea what happened next, but I heard something about "trying out for Tourney and cheerleading" and then the phone rang.