Chapter 4

Uriah's POV:

Uriah's POV:

"I'm baaack" I exaggerate the last letter for fun.

"Um, hi?" A voice says behind me and I turn to see Jane with long hair.

"Hey, nice hair" I try to stay on her good side, I see where Mal is going with this. Jane smiles at me, and the door opens.

"Hi, I'm Lonnie, my mom's Mulan." the girl says, then starts blabbing on about getting her hair done.

Mal does some thing with her spell book and soon enough Lonnie has long hair too.

"Ooh, do me" I say to Mal, walking towards her.

"Really R?" Mal looks at me joking.

"Hell no, I fucks with the curls." I lay down on a bed, playing with my hair, while the two Auradon girls gasp.

"You curse! My mother would kill me if I ever did!" Jane started panicking.

"Try it, it's cool" I tell her, trying to get her to like us more.

"FUCK" Jane yells at the top of her damn lungs. "OH MY GOD MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME"

And that's my que to go somewhere...

"Hey, you guys I'll be in the bathroom" I walk into the bathroom to chill and hide, looking out the window to see Carlos running in the field.

I wait a couple minutes until I hear Jane and Lonnie leave, giving me the all clear to hang with M and E.

"So, how are we getting the wand?" I hop onto Mal's bed while Mal sits on the floor with her spell book.

"Easy, we take it." She says sarcastically, making me roll my eyes.

"Well, we tried that" Los says, walking into the room.

"Jay and JayCee are coming back soon" he whispers into my ear.

Mal goes through her spell book some more, while I take a nap and Evie looks through her sketchbook.

"Hey, I didn't really see you guys in school today and I was wondering if there was anything else you guys needed." I hear a voice say as I'm waking up.

"Umm, not that I know of... guys?" Definitely Mal

"Need anything for JayCee Carlos?" Ben

"No, not really" Carlos answers.

I fall back asleep. I sleep a lot

"Riah, wake up." Strong arms start shaking me awake. "Don't make me sit on you." Before I can even move, my body is crushed by Jay.

"What?" I barely screech, gasping for air.

"We're going downstairs to make cookies, come on." He starts dragging me out by my leg, off the bed and to the door.