Chapter 27: Calm Life

Two years later...

In Africa...

Afruca had changed greatly over the past two years. It was like the war had ended, though the two sides only needed to have break. Y/n was living happily with the shipgirls and even had his very first child. Due to Prinz not being fully human, her aging was a bit different. In human years, she was two. But in ship years, she was already seven. Y/n had even helped raise some of the Japanese warships for Japan. Which meant Akagi and Kaga were part of Blood Eye's alliance. As well as many others.

Africa had changed in it's looks, and even had a proper government. School was free, clean water for everyone, better clothing, better food. Everyone was equal now. Though, everywhere Y/n went in Africa, he was praised for how much he had helped them. There was no piloting here, in Russia, Germany, Japan, or the U.K anymore. No fumes or smoke had to be produced just to live the way they did and harm the world. Though, not all of the world was fixed. North Korea allied themselves with Y/n but were forved to denucleariz or they would be annihilated. They even had to obey the laws Y/n put for them, seeing as how they restricted their people from leaving North Korea.

He was quite strict when it came to helping man kind. But currently, Prinz, Bismarck, Spee and Y/n walked through the advanced city that was built as they went to retrieve their daughter. It was only a few minutes of a walk and Elisabeth had ran up and hugged Y/n.

 It was only a few minutes of a walk and Elisabeth had ran up and hugged Y/n

(The little girl is Elisabeth)

Y/n's POV

She looked up and smiled at me as I ruffled her hair and smiled, "Hey El, how was school?" It was amazing, they taught us about how you and mommy came from your nation and gave everyone here a better life. They even told us of the war that was currently happening.". I was kind of annoyed at the fact they would teach a young girl of such a thing.

I sighed as Bismarck just giggled. Spee and I have been dating eachother for the past year and six months, Prinz and I kind of got rushed into our relationship in the heat of the moment but I still love her. I was thinking of marrying all three of these girls, but I decided to wait until Bismarck felt ready for that. I had recently found out she had also loved me. We started dating three months ago. I lifted So up onto my shoulder as she giggled. Spee, Bismarck, and Prinz smiled at her. Elisabeth considered all three of them her mother. So, it's hard to tell when she just says mother.

I'm actually happy that the war is on a break, but it may just have to start back up. I have rested for too long. Bismarck noticed my smile had faded into a serious look. She will most likely ask me what is wrong when we return home. I've been so happy not worrying about this war. And I don't want to get my daughter hurt in this.

After a few minutes, we arrived home. Of course, due to us being the "all so mighty rulers" these people pursuaded my workers to make me some giant house. As we walked through the door, Belfast and Sheffield greeted us. Belfast smiled at Elisabeth. Prinz and Belfast had somewhat settled their grudges but still fought a bit. Hood was annoyed that I brought Prince of Wales back. Those two are still trying to get along. Wales trying to tell her what really happened.

Warspite came up to me and smiled, "Welcome back Admiral. It appears we have some new shipgirls coming here. Well, mainly Sakura Empire ships." I nodded and looked down at her, "They are apparently Amagi, Maya, Atago, and Takao. They said they have many more but they are still being repaired." I patted her head, "Okay, thank you very much. Have someone come get me when they arrive.". As I went to my office, Spee followed.

She looked up at me, "Admiral, so you think we can have a child?" I scratched the back of my head and chuckled, "We'll have to wait a bit before we do that Spee." She blushed and nodded before walking silently. I entered my office and took a seat in my chair as she sat on my lap. Her small body didn't really block me from swing the holo-screen. She was only 5'3 while I stood at 6'6.

I swiped the screen and it took me to files on the ships my allies have been raising from the sea. I wrapped my arms around Spee as I looked at the files. There was Amagi, Taihou, U-110, Duke of York, Izumo, Ibuki, and many more. I felt Spee's body relax more as I looked down to see her asleep. I chuckled and leaned back in the chair. I closed my eyes and I soon fell asleep.

Friedrich Der Große POV

I picked up Elisabeth as I smiled at her, "Hello cutie! How was your day?" She smiled at me, "It was good Fred. They taught me of how World War Two happened and about dad and what he did to save Africa!" I smiled, "Yes, your father is a very good man. And I owe him my life for giving me a second chance to live again. Not only that, I get to play with you when your dad is too busy." She nodded as I sat her down. She ran off as I went after her. She laughed and giggled as we played throughout the house.

She liked to play hide and seek a lit so we mainly played that. She was very good at that game. I could barely find her when we played. One time we played she climbed onto the chandelier somehow. I swear, kids can be a handful.

To be continued...

Mama Friedrich at her finest!🖤❤