Chapter 25: USS Iowa!

This is Iowa;

She looks so cute!

She looks so cute!

3rd POV

Tirpitz and Bismarck looked at the giant American ship only for Tiirpitz to go wide eyed, "IOWA?!". Bismarck aimed her last remaining cannon but Iowa shook her head, "I am no longer your foe. I now serve your leader. " Tirpitz gave a shocked look as Iowa's ship turned into rigging that quickly attached to her back.

Iowa joined the destroyers and cruisers as they pushed towards the enemy. Iowa blowing up ships. One. by. one. Iowa was caoable of reloading fast which have her the upperhand in taking out the warships with ease. As Iowa got closer, she seen a Battleship. One thought went through her mind, 'I thought they stopped after I was no long capable of sailing. Oh well, I'll show the real might of a true American Battleship!' Iowa's cannons divided. Cannons focusing on a different targets, "Fire!" One shot wiped out a Carrier, a Heavy Cruiser, and a Destroyer. Not long after, the other ships began to join her. Z23 and Z46 joined her side acting as the escorts.

Battleships continued to reign their shells down on the opposing fleet. About twenty-three minutes later, the enemy fleet was destroyed. Bloodeye ships were damaged as Y/n ordered the other nations ships to stay behind.  Jake stood on a carrier that managed to get as many survivors as it could, others were being rounded up by Blood Eyes allies. The U.K was lost. It now belonged to the Blood Eye Legion. Therefore, they niw had access to any Royal Navy force that they wanted.

In Y/n's shop after using the cube...

Y/n uncovered his eyes to see Admiral Graf Spee sitting up. She rubbed her eyes before looking around sleepily. Y/n just hugged her as she blushed with a confused look, nonetheless, she hugged back. Y/n gained a serious look as he stared at Spee, "Never rush into battle like that again without my order." Spee looked down and nodded. She looked up at him, "I'm sorry Admiral." He only patted her head as she looked up at him. He shook his head, "Don't be sorry. It was my fault for letting you go after him. She looked away.

Timeskip brought to you by Spee hiding her bright pink face!

U.K soldiers stood in a large base. Bloodeye and it's allies patrol the area. Citizens had been rounded up. No one was bounded by anything. Their hands were free. Though, shipgirls kept their cannons aimed on the soldiers. Everyone averted their attention ahead of them as they seen two "titan's" with swords on their backs. Between them walked Admiral Y/n L/n, Admiral Graf Spee, and Bismarck. All soldiers saluted and stood straight except for the U.K and U.S soldiers in the mix.

Though, two shipgirls were bounded by chains. Monarch, and Massachusetts. The chains kept them from retrieving their rigging. They glared at Y/n as he stopped in front of them, "You cannot stop something you cannot beat. But, you do have an option. Join me." The chains fell off as they looked at their wrists. As if immediately, Monarch summoned her rigging and aimed. In less than a second. She was nothing but guts and blood under a large metal foot. Her rigging was in pieces as well. Massachusetts nodded before kneeling.

All shipgirls kneeled as did the U.K and U.S soldiers. They knew, if they so much as moved towards the Admiral, they'd be obliterated. Then, Y/n spoke to them, "Who here has a family that is here in the U.K?" Soldiers were hesitant but stood. Y/n nodded with a smile, "Please, feel free to reunite yourself with them. I am no evil person." Soldiers jogged to find their families. Many of them finding their loved ones. Y/n just smiled.

Y/n was staring at the sodliers hugging their family. He felt a tap on his soldier to turn and see Prinz. She was pregnant. That was the reason Y/n dissmissed her from battle. "Hello Prinz. How are you feeling?" She smiled, "I'm doing good Admiral. I noticed you brought back Spee." They looked to see Spee playing with a child. The child had a smile on their face and was giggling.

Prinz just smirked, "Ya know. I think she loves you. You're quite dense if you haven't noticed how she acts around you. Why do you think she ran off after that soldier?" Y/n raised a brow, "Am I really that dense?"she laughed and nodded. Y/n sighed to himself.

Bismarck walked towards the Admiral with USS Iowa at her side. They stopped in front of him as he smiled at them, "Yes Bismarck, Iowa?" Bismarck smiled back, "Admiral, what will we be doing next?" He began to think. He looked back at her, "I always felt bad for the people who had a horrible life. So, our next destination is Africa. We will provide them with resources and materials to make their lives better. They have no Government so I will have to form a fair Government for them.".

Prinz, Iowa, and Bismarck smiled as Yuugi ran up and saluted,"Sir, shall I have our cargo ships begin preparing for transport to Africa?" He nodded, "Yes, inform Russia, Germany, Japan, and whoever is left in the U.K government. They are to put some of their resources into this objective. We will not harm anyone. We are to let the enemy forces rest.". Yuugi gauned a confused look, "Why would we let them rest sir?" Y/n looked down at the short man, "Because, I believe soldiers deserve their rest. No matter the side they are on. I treat my enemies fair. And I'll kill their leader of they do not allow them to rest like I wish for them to do.".

Bismarck smiled, "You are way too nice Admiral. That is why I shall follow you until I sink." Y/n then remembered, "I forgot about the cube. I will have to bring back Sharnhorst." Spee nodded as they began to make their way to Scharn.

To be continued...