Prologue

Hello everyone! I was watching a video on the Bismarck and since I have been playing Azur Lane, I thought it would be cool to take the two and put them together
Well, I hope you all like it!

Y/n's POV

When I was a child, I loved everything about the army. My parents were part Russian and part German. So, they would tell me stories of these magnificent war ships that were made to conquer the seven seas. But, only three had caught my interest. The Bismarck, Graf Soee, and Prinz Eugen. Yes, they are all German, none Russian. My father used to be stationed on Prinz Eugen and he admired the three ships just like I did.

I remember hearing him say, "The Bismarck was fifty-thousand pounds of beauty. Every night I would sit atop deck amd look her." He told me about the time where Prinz Eugen had escorted the giant ship. Until Prinz Eugen was ordered to break off. And it was because of that we lost the Bismarck. Dad knew the Bismarck was an amazing and powerful ship that may even be able to take down an air base.

That's what it was intending to do, take down the Royal Navy's air base but some torpedoes threw off her steering. Dad told md of Graf Spee and the adventures Prinz Eugen had and all the fun memories of being aboard of her. I never seen my dad smile so much at his memories of back then. He doesn't know much about the Graf Spee except she was a beauty. Je always would talk about going out and exploring the ocean to find the wreckage and make them float once more.

But, his wishes had gone unanswered. It was my wish as well, but, unless someone brings her back up, she never will float again. That's why I'm gonna be the first to do so. I am Five Star Admiral Y/n L/n of the Blood Eye Legion! And I shall bring back these three magnificent ships and make them better! I will conquer the seven seas with these beautiful ships. I will even show them to my father! Show him it is possible! Nothing will stop me!

...................

I am the founder of uncharted land. I had taken control of a massive land that I call home. And this home, is where I start the future. I will bring weapons that this world has never seen before and show them what a real leader is capable of. And I shall start by bringing the Bismarck, Graf Soee, and Prinz Eugen back. Now, let the search begin!

3rd POV

A fleet of thirty-two ships sailed across the seven seas. But, these were no normal ships, they were warships that looked like they came from the future. And stop of the flagship, stood Admiral Y/n L/n with a stoic and determined face. He watched as the sunrise reflected upon the atlantic water. He smirked as he watched his fleet sail forward with determination. He looked around at all the ships in his fleet.

 He looked around at all the ships in his fleet