Chapter 5: Retrieving Prinz Eugen! (Part 1)

Y/n's POV

It was early morning. Roon said some woman vame to her and told her of a man sexually offending her in ways she didn't like. Here in my nation, such disgusting beings are punished by death. Not all crimes are punishable by death though. Mugging is just a few years in prison.

I fixed the colar of my uniform before looking up at my mirror to see Hood standing at my door. I turned around and gave her a smile, "Good morning Hood." She nodded, "Good morning to you too, Admiral." She came in and sat on my bed. I grabbed my comb and began to fix my hair when she asked about my plans, "So. When are we going to go retrieve Graf Spee and Prinz Eugen?".

I only smirked, "We will be heading out for Prinz Eugen this afternoon actually. Would you lile to accompany me along with the others. Besides, she was the only ome to survive the war. If I wanted, I could even bring back Prince of Wales." She only tightened her fist at the mention of her name, "Please do not speak of her name. She left me to do, just like you said.".

I only nodded, "I apologize, I shall not speak of her. Anyway, are you ready for the exececution?" She smiled evily, "Yup!" She hopped up off my bed and walked out the room as I followed behind her. She is always excited when it comes to executions. Wonder what she would do to the Prince of Wales. As I left my mansion, many guards filed in behind me. They all had smiles on their faces, their pride and honor towards me is outstanding. Especially in the presence of legends.

It took a bit but we had made it to the city square and seen the pace was packed with people and was heavily guarded. I seen multiple people standing on the platform. They were the other ships. Only two guards stood on the platform. The other guards blocked off the street behind me as me and Hood made our way up the ramp towards the platform. When I got into the crowds vision, they kneeled immediately. So did the guards. I noticed a few guards seemed to look around before quickly kneeling. So did the ships and robots.

I spoke into the microphone that sat at the front of the platform. I cleared my throat, "Please, stand." Everyone stood, "We are all gathered here to witness the execution of Roderick James. A rapist is how I shall put it simply. As all of you know, if any laws that surpass murder, are punishable by death. Unless you are given the right to do so. If your are defending yourself, do not fret, you are safe.". I looked back at Deutchland and Warspite signaling them to grab the suspect.

They bowed and went to retrieve him. A few minutes later, they dragged his weakened body onto the platform and threw him down roughly. The crowd immediately started to roar with boo. Roderick tried to crawl away only for Room to stomp her heel on his back, stopping him. He looked up at the crowd before laying his head back down. The executioner came into stage and lifted the man up.

 The executioner came into stage and lifted the man up

It kicked the man down before looking to the crowd. It's chest glowed as it reached into its own chest and pulled out a great axe. He picked the guy back up amd threw him down onto his hands and knees. He looked back up at the crowd. It raised the axe over its head before bringing it down, cleanly slicing through his flash and bones, severing his head feom his shoulders.

The crowd cheered. It held up the mans head before roaring itself. I stepped forward before looking up at the beast, "Feed his body to the creatures. It's been a while before they've been fed.". The beast nodded before picking up the body and carrying it off to the creatures containment facility.

I looked at the girls who stood behind me. They had stern looks on their face, not affected by the brutal death. I ckeared my throat causing them to look at me, "Head to the docks. If you wish, take your ship forms. We will be retrieveing Prinz Eugen.". They nodded and head off to the docks with a ton of guards following behind. I once again seen those guards looking confused. I walked up to them causing them to stiffen.

I looked at theor patches to see they're Private rank. I smiled which they seemed to get worried, "Privates? No wonder you four are so confused. Please, follow me to the docks." They ssluted and hesitantly walked behind me. They held their guns properly but had nervous looks through the bottom oarts of their helmet. My gues is they are from another nation.

I sighed and continued walking towards the docks. When we arrived, I seen the girls had taken their ships form and were moving out of port. So were my other regular ships. I heard the sound of engines as the wind picked up. I looked above me to see my ships coming down towards the water.

"There she is!" The four behind me seemed to have faces of shock as they seen the enormous ship

"There she is!" The four behind me seemed to have faces of shock as they seen the enormous ship. It landed on the water as the top part of the tail raised, extending a bridge to us. I looked at the four and motioned for them to follow. They obeyed. We walked up the ramp and into the ship.

I made my way towards the cockpit to take sit in my chair. There were six guards stationed throughout the room all holding pikes. My nation has taken mediaeval weapons and made them better and even made modern guns twenty-times better than the normal ones.

My ship left port and made its way to the front of the girls as we set off to where the Prinz Eugen had sank.

To be continued...