Chapter 2: Private

Jake's POV

My name is Jake, I am fresh out of training. I always dreamed of serving America and defending what I love. I love my country, well not so much with our president, Donald J. Trump. Guy's a real douche bag. I heard he's getting his sorry ass investigating for persuading some countries leader to watch a guys kid. Man, Trump is one big douchebag. Anyway, I sat in my room at the armory and cleaned my boots.

I was sitting in silence before three other guys entered the room laughing. I glanced at yhem as they just talked, "No way man, you really trapped the drill sergeant in his room with duck tape?" A blonde man chuckled before sitting on his bed, "Yeah, I'm so gonna get yelled at later. He's a real hard ass. Watch him make me do a hundred push-ups.". They all laughed before noticing me.

A black haired guy smiled at me, "Hey, I'm guessing you're the new guy everyone's heard about, huh?" I nodded, not wanting to talk, "Ah, the silent type, that's cool. Well, let me tell ya man, you're gonna love it here." I gave them a small smile as they all returned it with a bright smile.

Soon, we were sharing stories of our lives before we joined the army. Such as school, marriage, kids, and other things. They all disliked school which was funny. They told me of how they pranked their teachers once before. Even the crazy things their teachers did such as almost burning down the school by mixing chemicals. I have no kid yet, but I do have a woman back home.

They told me their names. The blonde guys name was Johnson, the dark skinned guys name was Terel, then there's a brown haired guys name who was Jeremy. They are apparently friends from highschool. My buddy decided he was going to join the Air Force. He told me he made it. And just for proof. He sent me a picture of his F-35 fighter jet that he will be piloting.

 He sent me a picture of his F-35 fighter jet that he will be piloting

I'm proud of him. He was scared of heights when he went to join but he must've overcame his fears. I was broken from my trance when Johnson broke me from my trance, "Hey man. It's time for us to hut the sack. You may wanna do the same so sergeant doesn't get on you." I nodded, "C'ya in the morning." They all nodded before laying down. I did the same and was asleep in minutes.

It was six o'clock in the morning when I felt ice cold water get poured on me. I shot up with a yell and looked to see my three buddies laughing, "Hahaha! Damn dude, you shot up super quick." I threw an ive cube at Terel and he just laughed. To be honest, he scares me with his height.

"Come on, you need to get ready. We're gonna run fourty around the perimeter of the base" I nodded, "Yeah, let me just dry off and get changed real quick." The three left the room nad most likely went to wait outside the armory. I got out of bed and took off my wet shirt. I seen the scars that were on my torso and only chickled as I remembered beating the crap out of some thugs a while back. I slid on my workout shirt and cargo pants.

I walked out to the front of the armory to see them sitting their. Jeremy smiled at me, "Hey man, about time you got done." I chuckled, "Like you got any room to talk." He grunted remembering hiw he told everyone of how he took thirty minutes to get a bucket off his head. "Unfair." We laughed and made their way to the gates. Once we were outside, we began our jog around the perimeter.

As we jogged, we made small talk. Of course, Johnson would be whistling atbthe cute women who walked by. The base was quite large so this will take at least four hours if we ran. Which, we eventually did. As we finished our fourty laps, we seen some presidential vehicles along with some military vehicles.

Now my curiosity has the best of me. Me and the others make our way to the armory to see Trump exit his limo as a bunch of Navy S.E.A.L's left theirs. I made my way to the doors and opened them for the President. I mean, he's the leader of our country, I gotta have some respect for him. He smiled at me as I saluted along with the others. They all entered as the Seals only gave us a stern look, making me sweat a bit.

When they all entered we all let out a breath we didn't know we were holding, "What the hell is he doing here man?" I looked at Terel, "I don't know." We entered the building just as the General came through the intercoms, "Will all soldiers please report to the briefing room please. We all nodded as we made our way towards the briefing room. When we entered the room was a bit dark as the General was looking at the board where the projector was showing a satellite image was displayed of an uncharted part of the world was located.

It seemed occupied but I never remember there being a nation there. The general rubbed his chin as he checked it out. He looked to one of the agents and said, "Enhance all the way if you can. The man nodded and zoomed in as far as possible. It was showing an image from a street. The street name was Prinz Ave. In the background, two very large gun looking towers stood.

This was the most futuristic place I've ever seen in my life

This was the most futuristic place I've ever seen in my life. It looks like it could be from ine if tjose Sc-Fi movies too. Every troop in the armory was now int the briefing room marveling over such an amazing looking city. Trump looked at all of us before the head of homeland security entered the room, Kevin McAleenan. He gave a bright smile befire clearing his throat and picked up the remote.

He flicked the projector to the screen where a video was shown, "A cargo ship sailing across the Atlantic recently recorded a video of a fleet of futuristic looking warships that may be associated with this unmarked land, out in the middle of the ocean, looking for something.". He began to play the video as the fleet began to reverse as a bunch of airships lowered down close to the water before hooks had came from the airships.

What shocked the cargo crew was what those airships were pulling out of the water. As aater poured off the sides of something huge, the video focused on a warship ascending out if the water. This ship was supposed as the unsinkable German warship until it finally met its fate. The video paused as the ship was fully lifted into the air and the airships began to slowly fly away with the ship. I looked in awe, "Is that?" Trump nodded, "Yes soldier, that is in fact the German warship, Bismarck. And I don't have any clue as of to what they plan to do with it.".

The head of homeland security gained a serious look, "And that's why we're sending you all to find out why." I felt my heart sink at the thought of entering such a powerful nation. I could tell all the others were worried because if how pale they went.

To be continued...

So basically this story will have two points of view, Jake's POV who will be working for the U.S Marines and Admiral Y/n L/n. I want to try and get you all to like one of these two or even both if possible. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, bye!

🖤Shwarz🖤