Chapter 17: A Family Reunion!

Two days before the event...

Y/n's POV

I hugged my father as he just laughed, "I knew your crazy ass could do it." I just laughed and smiled, "Crazy is my nickname from school. Don't wear it out old man." He just chuckled and looked to the girls. He studied them before looking at Bismarck, "Oh my god. You must be Bismarck?" She blushed and nodded,he smiled and held out his hand, "I'm F/n L/n. It's amazing to meet the ship I admired so much.". I began to introduce Spee and Prinz, "This is Admiral Graf Spee," I patted her on the head as he smiled her way, "Nice to meet you." She bowed with a smile.

My dad looked to Prinz," Let me guess, you're the heavy cruiser that survived WWII, Prinz Eugen." She smiled, "Indeed. I believe I've seen you before." Father nodded, "I was aboard your ship when we escorted Bismarck out of the harbor to get her on the way towards the Royal Navy's airbase.". She smiled, "Now that you say that. I believe I remember you. You were almost commander rank, weren't you?" He nodded, "Indeed I was.".

He walked back through the door,"Come, come. Make yourself at home." He looked down the hall, "M/n, he's here and he's brought the ladies with him." I had a barely visible blush on my face. My mother did always like teasing me, saying I would find a girl that was for me at some point in life. My mom walked down the hall.

(Your mother, she's in her thirties still)

(Your father, in his fourties)

Her eyes lit up with joy, "Do I have any grandbabies yet?!" I blushed, "Mom!" My dad just laughed, "No, but maybe he will. I hope." I looked at my father,"Not you too!" The girls just giggled at me. He looked at the girls before introducing mother to them. It took a minute, but she had been introduced. Roon seemed to get along with my mother easily. My father was talking with Bismarck on what it was like to rule the seas for as long as she did. Spee and Prinz sat with me on the couch. Spee had her head leaned on my shoulder with a light blush as Prinz drank some cofee that father made.

I patted Spee on the head which caused her to smile up at me. My father called my name so I looked at him, "Yes?" He winked, "Do you plan on doing anything with these girls? I thought about it, I do love these three girls, Bismarck, Prinz, and Spee, "I must keep that secret. But, I will not deny the fact I am in love with them.". Mother smirked as she chirped, "Oh~? And who might this lucky girl be~?" I shook my head, "Sorry. But I cannot say.". She smiled, "Well, I hope you find the girl for you. I'm still waiting for grand children.".

Spee, Prinz, and Bismarck blushed as father just winked at me. Roon had a smirk like my mother. I can see why they get along so well. My father and everyone else had continued to talk, but I stood up. I walked down the hall and seen a door. It had the symbol of Ironblood on it. This is my room from when I was a child. I looked at the door before slowly opening it. As I walked in I could see it was nice and clean, just like I left it. Against the wall sat three German ship models. They were Admiral Graf Spee, Bismarck, and Prinz Eugen. I smiled as I looked at it.

I looked towards my T.V to see pictures of me and my family. A few of me and my friends. Such as Yuugi, Adrian, and the last one...I can't remember her name. But she had pink hair, blue eyes, and I found her quite cute at the time. She was a Chinese transfer student from Hong Kong. She grew up with a harsh life. People always hurt her, just because she wasn't like the others. To me and the other guys, she was such a badass.

Yes, she was pretty cold at first but we kept pushing and eventually, she becane our best friend. She always liked picking fights with random guys. And they always lost. She had been taking martial arts classes and was at the top of the class. She was so good she could even take on her mentor. She always got A's on any subject. They offered her the opportunity to skip grades and go to harder classes but she had declined because she wanted to stay with us. She gained a lot of respect for doing that.

The one thing I found hilarious about her is that, when Yuugi would try and flirt with her, she would pin him to the floor and pull his arm while keepong her boot on his back. Yet he never learned. I chuckled at the memory.

(What she looks like in the picture except she has blue eyes)

I heard a knock on the door as I set tge picture back down, "Come in." The door opened to revel Prinz. She smiled as she closed the door behind her. She went over and sat down on the king sized bed. I watched as she looked around the room with curiosity, "Is this your room?" I nodded, "Back from when I was a child." She nodded and patted beside her.

I came over and sat down beside her. She gained a smirk on her face as I sat down, "You know Admiral~?" I gave her a cinfused look, "Your mother was talking about you having some children~." My cheeks slightly heated at the topic, "And what about it?" She stokd up before sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck, "I was curious if that could be done with me~. I always wondered what that would be like, haven't you~? And I know the other girls feel the same~.".

I didn't know what to say, "I....."

To be continued...

Haha! I got you all again with another cliffhanger X3! Well, now here's a question for all you people who want a bit of action between Y/n and the three ship girls. I want to know if you all want to see a lemon. I've never done one before so it may be very cringy and most likely bad, but would you like to see one? Let me know, Kay? Kay.🖤❤🖤