Chapter 24: BISMARCK VS ENTERPRISE!!

Jake's POV

I looked ahead to see plumes of smoke coming from the port of London. My eyes widened as I seen the amount of giant ships that littered the skies. Enterprise only stared on, a stern, cold look on her face. Oil was ablaze at the entrance to the port. I squinted as I seen a blood eye girl walking forth. It was KMS Roon. Enterprise shot a plane into the sky as her righing attached to her back and we began to fall, "FUCK!" I yelled only to hear a loud thump to see Enterprises planes had caught us. They flew away from the battle and to an allied carrier. As the planes landed, we got off. I watched as Enterprise began to battle Roon. Getting bitten by Roons rigging only to kick it away and fire an arrow at Roon.

Roon dodged as she fired her cannons, a single shot clipping Enterprise. She ignored it, she kept fighting as if nothing happened. But, will she actually be capable of taking down Roon? She was the newest Ironblood ship in WWII. Roon stopped in her tracks as Enterpise gave her a confused look. The two just stood there...doing nothing but staring at eachother.

Bismarck's POV

I have been given my orders, and that is to destroy Enterprise once and for all. There was a smoke screen at the entrance to the port so I would easily be concealed. I heard Roon's cannons going off before it just stopped. I waited a few seconds before my ship went forward. As soon as I exited the smoke screen, I opened fire on Enterprise. She jumped back as Roon went back into the smoke screen.

Enterprise fell back as she dispatched her planes after me. I jumoed off my ship as my ship glowed a bright blue and the cubes attached to my back. As my rigging attached, I spun my flag and aimed it at Enterprise, "Feuer!" My cannons fired, about five shells hit her. She covered her face as she continued to fall back, "DO NOT RUN FROM ME YOU COWARD!" Enterpsie fired arrows at me. I knocked them away with my flag.

Then, I noticed four destroyers were surrounding me. I was about to aim at them but they then blew up. I looked back to see Tirpitz, and gneisenau at the port entrance. They nodded as they began to fire at the other ships that were further away.  I focused back on Enterpise and continued to release salvos on her, all she could do was dodge and dispatch planes.

I began to get irritated, I landed a hit as she fell down onto the water as I went to aim my turrets at her. Just as I was about to fire, shells hut the water around me. I looked off into the distance to see Massachusetts on her shop with her arms crossed. She fired another salvo with all her cannons as they one landed by my foot. I glared at her before focusing back on Enterpise. Except, she was back on her ship. I grunted in annoyance before I dashed towards her shop. My rigging went back into its ship form as it soed towards Enterprise.

Tirpitz POV

I watched as my sister, Bismarck, dashed towards the Gray Ghost. Her rigging lit up and went into its ship form before speeding directly at Enterpise. The carrier was now trying to maneuver. I fired at the U.S Battleship in the far back before hearing a loud, 'BOOM!'.

I looked back over to see Bismarck and Enterprise's ship were ablaze as smoke rose from them. I went wide eyed as I screamed, "Sister!!" I jumped off my ship and went towards hers. I seen Enterpise's dead body floating in the water. If she is dead, doesn't that mean my sister is dead as well. Why the hell does she she do such reckless things like that?!

I began to look around the ships before I hopped up onto the bow of Bismarck's burning ship. On the bow, I seen Bismarck laying there, "Bismarck!" I ran over to her and immediately kneeled beside her. I coughed as the smoke was coming from the giant hole in her deck which was where her turret used to be.

Then, the ship began to move. Its two turrets traversed and took aim at the U.S BB. It fired?! I looked at Bismarck to see her smiling with her eyes barely open, "Nien, need not worry my little sister. It takes more than an ecplosion to kill me. I sighed in relief as my ship came to Bimsarcks and guarded her ship as best as I can. I fired my cannons at the U.S Battleship.

I helped Bismarck up as she looked at the U.S fleet that was still coming. She aimed her cannons and I aimed my flag. I decreased my speed as Bismarck and I yelled, "FEUER!". As we fired, I nogiced tgere were more than our shells flying through the sky. I looked behind d us to see Nagato, Avrora, Good, Warspite, Littorio, Jean Bart and many more. They stood upon the bow of their ship as Z23, Z46, Deutschland, Admiral Hipper, Z1, Z25, Z35, Karlsruhe, Köln, Könsiberg, and Z21 all came throughthe large gaps between the BB's. And, I think I even seen a third Royal Navy ship in the back. I shook it off as I watched the shells rain down on the large fleet ahead of us. As we take care of the ocean, ground umits will be finishing of London and taking over the palace and getting the Government for Amdiral.

As U.S, Canadian, Netherland, France, and many other Nations carriers got closer, their fighter jets took off and came straight for us. Or at least they attemoted to. As the jets dove down into the water, a giant mech jumped out and crashed into the giant hord of fighter jets. Hbusmarck looked just as shocked as I was. Then, a volley came from the West! I looked to see Russian, German, Japanese, and Bloid Eye ships opening fire upon the Allied enemies.

Jets and bombing planes took off as the hostile had to divide their firepower. I was about to open fire when I seen something glowing in the water. I fired and jumoed down to grab it. It was a cube. And it was pulsing. I lowered it the water as it shown with a bright blue. It blinded me. Within a second, there was a new ship beside us. It had a star symbol on it's hull. And it was huge. I looked to see barrels peek over the edge before firing off into the distance.

I went wide eyed as I jumoed back onto my deck. I looked to see...

To be continued...

Rise Once More (German Warship Legends x Male! Admiral! Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara