Animals ~ Laito Sakamaki [[LEMON]]

Start from the beginning

"Then what are you planning to do to me?"

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

He cocked his head to the side, an obvious smirk on his face. Laito removed his fedora, placing it on the bedside and running his hair back, like he has done so many times before. "Baka~" He replied. "I'm going to do what I do best~" His slender hands tilted your head, and bared his fangs, sinking them into your skin.

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals
Baby, I'm

You gasped and your muscles tightened, freezing you up. His right hand gently hovered on your stomach, bouncing and dancing on it. He moaned with the sweetness of your blood, drinking little by little. He moved to other spots after licking you clean, sending you shivers from your neck to your toes. Your hands gently gripped at his neck, and with that one move, he knew you wanted it too.

After constant bites and hickeys he laid on you, Laito decided to ravish your mouth, leaving you even more breathless with his actions. His hand now moved up towards your bra, his fingers teasing you. A small moan escaped your mouth, which was swallowed up by Laito. He pried your mouth open and dove his tongue into it, searching the familiar taste of your lips and mouth.

So if I run it's not enough
You're still in my head forever stuck
So you can do what you wanna do
I love your lies, I'll eat 'em up
But don't deny the animal
That comes alive when I'm inside you

A inpatient as he is, Laito pulled off your shirt. He removed his lips from your neck, and moved them to your chest. Laito chuckled against your skin. "Nfufufufu~ (Y/N)'s chest is still vibrant~" He dragged his fangs down to your bra, which by now was unhooked. Laito threw it to the side and continued to make small hickeys around your chest.

Yeah, you can start over you can run free
You can find other fish in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you making that sound
Taking me down rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it was me
But no

You squeezed your eyes shut, arching your back ever so slightly. You let out a small moan, gripping Laito's hair gently. You opened your eyes then, and pressed your lips to Laito's as your hands started to unbutton his shirt, taking off his school blazer first. He chuckled against your lips, and started to help you.

With Laito's shirt off, he tugged at your pants his hands struggling with the button. Laito removed his lips from yours, and then properly unbuttoned your pants. He slipped it off, leaving you in only your undergarment.

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

You shivered and became submissive. Your (E/C) eyes watched as he slipped out of his own pants.

Laito licked his lips, being very seducing. His hand slipped inside your panties, toying with the sides of it. "Hehe~ (Y/N)~ It's almost time~"

"S-Shut up..." You muttered quietly, flustered.

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals
Baby, I'm

Laito slipped out of his own underwear, then slipped off yours. A sudden wave of anxiety washed over you though, causing you to hesitate. You let your head lean back onto the soft pillow. "Laito," You muttered. Your voice was strong, and knowing. He nodded with a smirk.

Don't tell no lie-lie-lie-lie
You can't deny-ny-ny-ny
That beast inside-side-side-side
Yeah, yeah, yeah

With one swift movement, both you and he were filled with immense pleasure. Laito went up to your neck again as he thrusted, and bit down. He groaned in pleasure, eyes sparkling.

No, girl, don't lie-lie-lie-lie
You can't deny-ny-ny-ny
The beast inside-side-side-side
Yeah, yeah, yeah

You bit your bottom lip, extending your neck to the male. This went on, him thrusting and biting, and you a moaning mess.

Yo...
Whoa...
Whoa...
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals
Just like animals (yeah...), animals (yeah...), like animals-mals (yeah...)
Ow
Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals
Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals
Baby, I'm
Don't tell no lie-lie-lie-lie
You can't deny-ny-ny-ny
That beast inside-side-side-side
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Laito pulled out, and cupped your cheek. Your eyes slowly drooped closed, indicating you were asleep in his arms. The red haired male laid next to you, covering you up with a blanket. He played around with your hair and spoke one sentence.

No, girl, don't lie-lie-lie-lie
You can't deny-ny-ny-ny
That beast inside-side-side-side
Yeah, yeah, yeah

"You'll always come back to me (Y/N), because.... You're mine~"