"W-What.......no..NO!! YOU'RE LYING!!! SHE WONT EVEN TALK TO ANYONE!!", I yelled as jumped off the table.

"It's true Tko, she even left a note for you", mom said.

I looked at her and she was holding note in her hand, I furiously took it from her.

I looked at it and it says...

~Dear Tko..

By the time you're reading this, I'd be gone.
I'm sorry that things had to end like this.., but I realized that I don't want it to continue, there's no point of it, I hope you realize it too and move on.
Goodbye Tko, I think I might miss you.

Love
(Y/n)~

I read it and I can't believe my eyes..

No point of it?

"No point of it? No point of it?!! What the heck does that mean?! No point of our relationship?!", I yelled.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, I guess this is how she felt..", mom said as she grabbed my shoulders, about to pull me in a hug.

"NO!!", I yelled and pushed mom's hands away, "there's no way she wrote that!!....you! You probably made her to write it!!", I pointed at her.

"What?!", mom asked in shock.

"Yeah...it's probably you forced her to do it!! Or maybe even Foxtail!! I don't care, (Y/n) won't write something like that!! I know that!! You're just lying!! You all are bunch of liars!!", I yelled as tears slowly started coming out of my eyes.

I kept yelling and screaming, but that didn't stop mom from pulling in her arms, and there I lost it....

~ Two Weeks Later ~

My life is empty, I hate everything again, everything is annoying, nothing is interesting or fun.

I really miss (Y/n), I hate how things ended, I wished I could at least apologize and say goodbye to her..

~I think I might miss you~

I thought as I started mopping the floor.

Might miss me? Does that mean everything we had was nothing to her? Was a lie?
I can't believe she would write such a thing!there's must be something wrong, there should be a reason for her to write that..

"Hey, you okay buddy?"

My thoughts were cut off by Enid, I looked up at her and I just realized that she's putting her hand on my shoulder.

I immediately slapped it away, "I'm fine", I said with annoyed.

Just in this moment, my mom came to the bodega, "Ko! Tko! Time to go home!", she called.

"Finally", I mumbled as I threw the mope on the floor and walked to her.

Ko happily walked to her hugging her, I rolled my eyes at him.

"How was your day kiddos?", mom asked as usual.

"It was awesome! We met Sonic today!!", Ko replied with excitement.

Mom laughed with him, the she took her attention to me, "what about you? Who was your day sweetie?"

"Fine", I mumbled and looked away.

"Alright, now c'mon lets-", before she could finish, her phone started ringing. She took it out and answered, "hello?....."

I didn't give it much attention until I heard her name..

"(Y/n)? No, she's not with me", mom kept talking on the phone.

My eyes widened and I stared at her, I walked closer to her to see if I could hear the other person on the phone.

Mom noticed me and I could tell she started feeling nervous.

"What do you mean by that? No-...no I told you, she's not with me.., yes.., okay, I will.., bye", and then she hang up. I looked at mom and waited for her to talk.

"Alright kiddos, let's go!"